Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

  1. #1
    Local High School Star Dr Seuss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,550

    Default Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

    Teacher: I dont know. Can you?

    Student: Sorry Ms bitch. May I??

    Let's list those inane practices our parents/teachers/etc made us do as children.

  2. #2
    ... on a leash ArbitraryWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    I walk a higher path, son
    Posts
    38,829

    Default Re: Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

    lol


    good one

  3. #3
    Alpha Tarheel rufuspaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    23,849

    Default Re: Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

    Student: Where's the bathroom at?

    Teacher: We don't end our sentences with prepositions.

    Student: Where's the bathroom at asshole?

  4. #4
    College star diamenz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,859

    Default Re: Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

    Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Student: Where's the bathroom at?

    Teacher: We don't end our sentences with prepositions.

    Student: Where's the bathroom at asshole?
    lmao

  5. #5
    Very good NBA starter Levity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    long beach bred
    Posts
    8,014

    Default Re: Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

    Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Student: Where's the bathroom at?

    Teacher: We don't end our sentences with prepositions.

    Student: Where's the bathroom at asshole?

  6. #6
    I rule the local playground Rocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    572

    Default Re: Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

    Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Student: Where's the bathroom at?

    Teacher: We don't end our sentences with prepositions.

    Student: Where's the bathroom at asshole?

  7. #7
    Bucks Brigade Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,759

    Default Re: Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

    Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

    must be a student. /

  8. #8
    ... on a leash ArbitraryWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    I walk a higher path, son
    Posts
    38,829

    Default Re: Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper
    Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

    must be a student. /
    Lmao, it's actually surprising you caught that, as obvious as it is.

    Our mind skips that.

  9. #9
    Mamba For Life Celtics 1825's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,769

    Default Re: Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

    Teacher: "The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do"
    Then it shouldn't tell me when I have to arrive either

  10. #10
    The Mind Fvcker egokiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    12,660

    Default Re: Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

    In what era is the student asking the question?


  11. #11
    Wear a mask. highwhey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    24,793

    Default Re: Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Celtics 1825
    Teacher: "The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do"
    Then it shouldn't tell me when I have to arrive either
    they were so wrong for that one. i once roasted a teacher bc i she would often release us 5-10 minutes after the bell and this was in 8th grade, even after we had taken our state tests and there was a month or so left before summer break. you know, the period of waste, where we watch movies and not learn anything.

    finally got fed up with it and told her i intended to leave at the bell.

    bell rings, it

  12. #12
    for your health Prometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,846

    Default Re: Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

    [QUOTE=highwhey]they were so wrong for that one. i once roasted a teacher bc i she would often release us 5-10 minutes after the bell and this was in 8th grade, even after we had taken our state tests and there was a month or so left before summer break. you know, the period of waste, where we watch movies and not learn anything.

    finally got fed up with it and told her i intended to leave at the bell.

    bell rings, it

  13. #13
    NBA Superstar 1987_Lakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    14,370

    Default Re: Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

    I'll never forget one time in 7th grade we had this one hot teacher with big tits as a substitute, we had to go up and make a presentation to the class, me and a friend dared another friend to say something like "Sorry Miss, I can't make the presentation because your boobs are distracting me" when it was his turn to make the presentation. He goes up in front of the entire class and actually says it. The whole class just let out a huge gasp of shock and the teacher who was also shocked said something like "That was very inappropriate". Me and the friend who dared him to say it were just laughing our asses off.

    The friend who made that remark ended up getting suspended for a week.

  14. #14
    Wear a mask. highwhey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    24,793

    Default Re: Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Did you go to public school? No teacher EVER tried shit like that where I grew up lmao. They were scared of the kids.

    "Stay in your seat!"

    "Nah, I'm good. **** this class and **** you too."

    that's a single memory I have of my friend Bucky walking out of Mr. K's class just because he felt like it. But it's prototypical of my middle school years. We gave no f*cks.
    yeah public. this teacher had a big stick up her ass tho, long suspected her of being a lesbo.

    we had a school resource officer that would take care of headcases like that tho.

    principal quit one day, no goodbye or anything

  15. #15
    for your health Prometheus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    7,846

    Default Re: Student: Can I go the the bathroom?

    Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers
    I'll never forget one time in 7th grade we had this one hot teacher with big tits as a substitute, we had to go up and make a presentation to the class, me and a friend dared another friend to say something like "Sorry Miss, I can't make the presentation because your boobs are distracting me" when it was his turn to make the presentation. He goes up in front of the entire class and actually says it. The whole class just let out a huge gasp of shock and the teacher who was also shocked said something like "That was very inappropriate". Me and the friend who dared him to say it were just laughing our asses off.

    The friend who made that remark ended up getting suspended for a week.


    A memory he will cherish forever.

    And they rewarded him a week vacation for being so courageous.

    Sometimes this world is just.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •