Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Before and After

  1. #1
    I own a KCP jersey AirTupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    17,729

    Default Before and After

    Pelinka is a top 5 GM.


  2. #2
    Cavaliers Fan Meticode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    35,977

    Default Re: Before and After


  3. #3
    NBA Superstar FKAri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    14,999

    Default Re: Before and After

    "exciting young core"

  4. #4
    Pandemic: LeCOVID3-6 bison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    La Familia/Kobe Army/YDK Gang
    Posts
    2,688

    Default Re: Before and After

    I'm not really seeing any major improvements outside bron and AD. Hope AD is worth it. I was really getting attached to those kids. At least they're still a core albeit in New Orleans now.

  5. #5
    NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,803

    Default Re: Before and After

    Mods: Why did you delete the posts in this thread and the other thread where OP claimed to be a mod. They should have been left up to be made an example of why he got banned. Same goes for other trollers.

  6. #6
    I own a KCP jersey AirTupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    17,729

    Default Re: Before and After

    Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    Mods: Why did you delete the posts in this thread and the other thread where OP claimed to be a mod. They should have been left up to be made an example of why he got banned. Same goes for other trollers.

    Lmao look at this beverage server crying. Stfu nerd

  7. #7
    Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Undisputed set
    Posts
    2,835

    Default Re: Before and After

    Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Lmao look at this beverage server crying. Stfu nerd
    Your lap dog missed you yesterday apparently.

  8. #8
    I own a KCP jersey AirTupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    17,729

    Default Re: Before and After

    Quote Originally Posted by RealSkipBayless
    Your lap dog missed you yesterday apparently.

    Have you noticed that he doesn't miss a beat with following me?

  9. #9
    Why So Serious? dbugz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,119

    Default Re: Before and After

    You top 5 GM seeing Kuzma having more potential than Outgram?

    Probably dude realized that your boy outgram is just a 2nd pedal at best and lured Pelicans to get him instead of Kuzma.

    Ingram = 2nd pedal to fat rookie Zion

  10. #10
    I own a KCP jersey AirTupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    17,729

    Default Re: Before and After

    Quote Originally Posted by dbugz
    You top 5 GM seeing more potential than Outgram?

    Probably dude realized that your boy outgram is just a 2nd pedal at best and lured Pelicans to get him instead of Kuzma.

    Ingram = 2nd pedal to fat rookie Zion

    Lmfao the fact that you've replied to me with the same post over the last couple weeks tells me I've got you mega shook. DA DURRR OUTGRAMMM


    lmfao

  11. #11
    Why So Serious? dbugz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,119

    Default Re: Before and After

    Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Lmfao the fact that you've replied to me with the same post over the last couple weeks tells me I've got you mega shook. DA DURRR OUTGRAMMM


    lmfao
    FACT you cant deny it

    2nnddd pedal to a fat rookie

  12. #12
    I own a KCP jersey AirTupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    17,729

    Default Re: Before and After

    Quote Originally Posted by dbugz
    FACT you cant deny it

    2nnddd pedal to a fat rookie

    Ingram will have a great year. Remind me how Tatum and Brown did this past season? Oh wait Lakers have AD+LeBron+Kuzma+Cousins now. So not only are you hung up on a player thats better than your 2 best assets, they're not even on my team anymore!!

    You're a straight loser lmfao

  13. #13
    NBA sixth man of the year NBAGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    7,322

    Default Re: Before and After

    Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Ingram will have a great year. Remind me how Tatum and Brown did this past season? Oh wait Lakers have AD+LeBron+Kuzma+Cousins now. So not only are you hung up on a player thats better than your 2 best assets, they're not even on my team anymore!!

    You're a straight loser lmfao
    Tatum and brown made the playoffs last year, Ingram did not. I doubt even people who troll pretty hard or are very down on bron last season think he was worse than Kyrie last year too.

  14. #14
    NBA rookie of the year Micku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    6,980

    Default Re: Before and After

    Quote Originally Posted by bison
    I'm not really seeing any major improvements outside bron and AD. Hope AD is worth it. I was really getting attached to those kids. At least they're still a core albeit in New Orleans now.
    I feel like they are improved.

    But it would be interesting to see Lonzo grow. They did lose a pg spot for sure. Josh Hart was pretty solid, but I think replaceable. Ingram still has potential, but I dunno if he'll live up to it. But do they have potential to be what AD is? And even with LBJ at his age, I dunno if they ever going to be as good as LeBron is currently.

    I would say AD is worth it cuz it's here and now. LeBron is getting older. Cousins is a bit of a gamble, but he is much better than any center they had in a while. The only problem is the potential defense and lockerroom issue. He could strive to be a superstar again, but it's gamble so we'll see. They have solid 3 and d guys. And they still have Kuzma.

    AD and Kuzma maybe the two guys going forward after LeBron retires or regress. There's no question what could AD do. Kuzma may continue to improve. Cousins if he wish to stay, could be a great asset. They should be in good hands if they stay healthy.
    Last edited by Micku; 07-20-2019 at 02:32 PM.

  15. #15
    I own a KCP jersey AirTupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    17,729

    Default Re: Before and After

    Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    Tatum and brown made the playoffs last year, Ingram did not. I doubt even people who troll pretty hard or are very down on bron last season think he was worse than Kyrie last year too.

    What do playoffs have to do with team play? So lets ignore injuries, team play and everything in between and just come out with a retarded statement like "ingram didnt playoffs though". Well guess what, we have a huge sample size from an entire season, playoffs included for Tatum and Brown. Both were huge disappointments on the season. Guess who wasn't? Ingram. Ingram had a better season than both Tatum and Brown. I mean why would I respond with a joke of a reply like that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •