Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Kevin Garnett ordered to pay $100,000 a month in child/spousal support

Default Re: Kevin Garnett ordered to pay $100,000 a month in child/spousal support

He could just raise his own kids and this wouldn't be a problem.

Default Re: Kevin Garnett ordered to pay $100,000 a month in child/spousal support

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger
    This excuse doesn't work.

My mom worked hard every day while my dad didn't work when I was a kid. What is stopping these women from working, too? And my mom did not have a successful career where she moved up a ladder, getting promotions or anything. Just standard labor jobs that didn't require a diploma. Why can't these women do the same?

You don't get money for opportunity loss. That's nonsense. And if so, why do only women receive it? And not just any woman, but only some women? Plenty of men suffer from opportunity loss and don't receive anything and plenty of women as well. What about all of them? Just because you happened to choose to open your legs for a professional athlete, only those women get awarded $$$ for opportunity loss, but not anyone else?

Your dad could have got alimony then if they split. My uncle gets alimony and support and has full custody of both his kids. His ex is an insurance exec.