Default Jeff Green, Ed Davis and Emmanuel Mudiay to Jazz

Jeff Green, Ed Davis and Emmanuel Mudiay finally signed their contracts with the Jazz today.

Good team.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Default Re: Jeff Green, Ed Davis and Emmanuel Mudiay to Jazz

1-9 looks great. Hopefully some guys will emerge from the bottom of the roster

I like the first two but not the mudiay signing. He seems like a Schroeder type guy who can score but will just bring down the bench unit. Seen that enough with Jamal Crawford. Mitchell playing pg while Conley sits or even going with exum can work

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    I like the first two but not the mudiay signing. He seems like a Schroeder type guy who can score but will just bring down the bench unit. Seen that enough with Jamal Crawford. Mitchell playing pg while Conley sits or even going with exum can work
    Exum sucks. Mudiay should be fighting for the 10th spot in the rotation, 23 and has shown he score from the mid range. Has to improve defensively and his offensive efficiency. Minimum contract.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    Exum sucks. Mudiay should be fighting for the 10th spot in the rotation, 23 and has shown he score from the mid range. Has to improve defensively and his offensive efficiency. Minimum contract.
    Mudiay sucks. He's a slight worse version of Exum. Can't shoot and turnover prone. Eat shit Jazz fans.

Quote Originally Posted by BallsOut
    Mudiay sucks. He's a slight worse version of Exum. Can't shoot and turnover prone. Eat shit Jazz fans.
    15 points a game last year and only 23

15 points a game last year and only 23
    Dennis Schroeder/Jamal Crawford type numbers. You might rather not give him minutes and stagger your starters more

Dennis Schroeder/Jamal Crawford type numbers. You might rather not give him minutes and stagger your starters more
    If they are healthy he's probably not getting minutes unless he improves which is the reason he signed with the Jazz. Right now he's the 11th man I'd say but Exum's minutes should be up for grabs as far as I'm concerned and they have Mudiay, and at least 3 other guys to fight for them. He appears to have 6th man potential at least.

If they are healthy he's probably not getting minutes unless he improves which is the reason he signed with the Jazz. Right now he's the 11th man I'd say but Exum's minutes should be up for grabs as far as I'm concerned and they have Mudiay, and at least 3 other guys to fight for them. He appears to have 6th man potential at least.
    ok if u're willing to pull the plug quickly thats fine. I'm worried it's like a tyreke pacers situation where he obviously sucks but you keep giving him 20+ min a night because you expected and need him to be the bench ball handler.

ok if u're willing to pull the plug quickly thats fine. I'm worried it's like a tyreke pacers situation where he obviously sucks but you keep giving him 20+ min a night because you expected and need him to be the bench ball handler.
    They payed Evans to play. The Jazz paid Mudiay to develop and possibly play. Exum makes 9 million a year. He will get first shot to suck...yet again