Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 88
  1. #46
    RETIRED AS A CHAMPION AirTupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18,510

    Default Re: Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

    Quote Originally Posted by RealSkipBayless
    Look at this quality meltdown.

    Brighter future, what-if's and stockpiling assets to be the best team in a position to make a move has done what exactly? At the end of the day your boy Ainge will not make a deal unless it is heavily in his favor. You had a pre-injury Demarcus Cousins, Paul George, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, and Anthony Davis all become available and you guys did nothing. Where is your optimism coming from? You think Giannis is on the way? Towns going to request a trade? It's over. Ainge played himself.


    Kyrie ditched you and you got a less efficient/talented Kemba to replace him. Horford dipped and you got no adequate replacement. Now the only thing your team can do is hope that Tatum hits stardom. You are the 5th best team in the Eastern conference and going nowhere.
    Dont forget their ONLY two "bright spots" Brown and Tatum both regressed this last year. Tatum being cringy bad. Soooo..... Hayward?

  2. #47
    RETIRED AS A CHAMPION AirTupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18,510

    Default Re: Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

    Laker fans: *Receive AD,LeBron,Cousins,Danny Green, Avery Bradley, Quinn Cook, and keep Kuzma*

    Boston: Lost both stars and bench and replaced them with 5'10 Kemba and Kanter.


    Boston fans: its gonna be ok. we are still better than most teams. Its gonna be ok.

  3. #48
    Bernie 2020 Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    I want my CHIPS with the DIP
    Posts
    12,493

    Default Re: Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

    Quote Originally Posted by dbugz
    Same effin noise these dumb lakers fans are making now

    Before the season starts last year - "we got LeBron now and we will be a contender in the west"

    Then when they didn't make the Playoffs, some of these dudes hated LeBron so much especially AirTard and now he's back on Bron bandwagon again

    Lakers tard fans about to get embarrassed again next season

    What do you mean back on the bron wagon, bron is our player you dork


    No matter if we criticize him or not, he's a Laker and that deep down kills you.

    Bruh, why are we still talking to these goons...their best players are Kemba Walker and Jayson Tatum while we got LeBron and AD


    Tap. Tap. Tap Tap Tap.


  4. #49
    Local High School Star ronniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    1,123

    Default Re: Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

    Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Dont forget their ONLY two "bright spots" Brown and Tatum both regressed this last year. Tatum being cringy bad. Soooo..... Hayward?
    Talk is cheap, let's see how they are going to play.

    Can't wait for a few more months to find that out?

  5. #50
    Local High School Star ronniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    1,123

    Default Re: Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    What do you mean back on the bron wagon, bron is our player you dork


    No matter if we criticize him or not, he's a Laker and that deep down kills you.

    Bruh, why are we still talking to these goons...their best players are Kemba Walker and Jayson Tatum while we got LeBron and AD


    Tap. Tap. Tap Tap Tap.

    Lebron kills nobody except his "loyal" fans.

    Who is more insecure deep down? You guys or us?

    OP and you need to talk shit and put down others to make yourself feel better and think the Lakers are better and have a chance?


  6. #51
    Why So Serious? dbugz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,387

    Default Re: Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

    Quote Originally Posted by RealSkipBayless
    Look at this quality meltdown.

    Brighter future, what-if's and stockpiling assets to be the best team in a position to make a move has done what exactly? At the end of the day your boy Ainge will not make a deal unless it is heavily in his favor. You had a pre-injury Demarcus Cousins, Paul George, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, and Anthony Davis all become available and you guys did nothing. Where is your optimism coming from? You think Giannis is on the way? Towns going to request a trade? It's over. Ainge played himself.


    Kyrie ditched you and you got a less efficient/talented Kemba to replace him. Horford dipped and you got no adequate replacement. Now the only thing your team can do is hope that Tatum hits stardom. You are the 5th best team in the Eastern conference and going nowhere.

    Coming from someone whose avatar's only achievement is sweeping a Blazers team in the first round after all these years?

    I'll take that

    even a rookie Tatum had more playoffs highlights than the dude on your avatar

  7. #52
    RETIRED AS A CHAMPION AirTupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18,510

    Default Re: Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

    Boston fans eating crow after talking all that shit (getting AD, having assets, Ainge great GM)? - [COLOR="Lime"]BIG CHECKMARK.[/COLOR]

    Enjoy 5th seed and losing your franchise stars to direct competitors






    -Walks away into the distance with my jacket slumped over my shoulders-




    -Turns back slightly-






    -Smirks-

  8. #53
    Bernie 2020 Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    I want my CHIPS with the DIP
    Posts
    12,493

    Default Re: Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

    Quote Originally Posted by ronniec
    Lebron kills nobody except his "loyal" fans.

    Who is more insecure deep down? You guys or us?

    OP and you need to talk shit and put down others to make yourself feel better and think the Lakers are better and have a chance?

    EXCUSE ME?


    Boston fans were talking shit to Lakers fans when yall were in the WCF and we were out of the playoffs, you wanna talk about insecure?

  9. #54
    RETIRED AS A CHAMPION AirTupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18,510

    Default Re: Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

    Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    * Max offer to Hayward's garbagio ass
    * Miss out on Kawhi
    * Miss out on Butler
    * AD refuses to even consider Boston.
    * Lose Kyrie
    * Lose Horford
    * Lose Baynes
    * Lose Rozier
    * Lose Morris
    * Young guys regressed
    * Assets diminished





    WE STAY WINNIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #55
    Local High School Star ronniec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    1,123

    Default Re: Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

    Can't wait till the season start to make more dumb predictions???

    I know, I know that... insecure deep down.

  11. #56
    RETIRED AS A CHAMPION AirTupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18,510

    Default Re: Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

    Quote Originally Posted by ronniec
    Can't wait till the season start to make more dumb predictions???

    I know, I know that... insecure deep down.

    Ironic. But its alright when Boston retards do it? LOL. I love that I made you losers eat crow.

  12. #57
    Bernie 2020 Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    I want my CHIPS with the DIP
    Posts
    12,493

    Default Re: Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

    Quote Originally Posted by ronniec
    Can't wait till the season start to make more dumb predictions???

    I know, I know that... insecure deep down.
    You know we have an ISH betting thread now, you wanna put your money where your mouth is?


    Bruh I can't stand these arctic leprechauns

  13. #58
    Why So Serious? dbugz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    6,387

    Default Re: Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

    Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Boston fans eating crow after talking all that shit (getting AD, having assets, Ainge great GM)? - [COLOR="Lime"]BIG CHECKMARK.[/COLOR]

    Enjoy 5th seed and losing your franchise stars to direct competitors


    -Walks away into the distance with my jacket slumped over my shoulders-


    -Turns back slightly-


    -Smirks-
    Enjoy being the other team in LA.

    King Kawhi is the real deal

  14. #59
    Bernie 2020 Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    I want my CHIPS with the DIP
    Posts
    12,493

    Default Re: Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

    Quote Originally Posted by dbugz
    Enjoy being the other team in LA.

    King Kawhi is the real deal

    Wouldn't be the first time a Celtics player/fan/coach hops on over to an LA team. It be cold af up in Boston.

  15. #60
    RETIRED AS A CHAMPION AirTupac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    18,510

    Default Re: Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

    Quote Originally Posted by dbugz
    Enjoy being the other team in LA.

    King Kawhi is the real deal
    But both LA teams are better than your Boston. LOL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •