Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question I dont get it. i dont get it. i dont get it! i dont get it!

If you are vaccinated and you did it to protect your family (they are all also vaccinated). Why are you concerned about being around unvaccinated people?

Whether they are vaxed or not they could still spread it to you. + on top of that you and your family are vaxed what are you worried about? I just dont get it.

This is a serious thread someone break it down cause i just dont get it.... Is it more dangerous when you catch it from someone who is not vaxed or something? (ive done zero research)

tldr

why the **** are you worried if your vaxed? + whether people are vaxed or not they can still spread it to you anyway.

please break it down if you have the time
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 09-29-2021 at 07:00 AM.

Default Re: I dont get it. i dont get it. i dont get it! i dont get it!

Another question how the **** does a mask stop microscopic spit particles from flying out of the mask?

Why are fans allowed to be back in stadiums if we want to completely stop this. Shouldnt that be banned for a while even if they are vaxed its still a super spreader event right?

i just dont get it....idk how ive avoided this shit for a year but i have...every debate.....ive somehow managed to avoid it by walking away or changing the subject or not giving an opion til today...i never picked a side

whats the end game of this? Lets say everyone in the country is vaccinated (which is never.....evvvvvvver gonna happen) then what? Thats not gonna stop it from mutating in other countries then getting right back over here. So what we just take booster shots every year for the rest of our life?

Do we close off the country and then in a couple of centries become like those people who are raised in remote villages who die off when they come in contact with people who've been out in the world

what is the end game of this shit....EXPLAIN IT!

WTF is wrong with you OP? Dont you know you arent supposed to be asking these types of questions?

The rules arent supposed to make sense, they are supposed to be blindly followed and never questioned

Now shut up, watch CNN/MSNBC, and be afraid!

the end game is youre dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    the end game is youre dumb.
    so instead of educating me like i ask you just call me dumb....amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out View Post
    so instead of educating me like i ask you just call me dumb....amazing
    im not your teacher

what is the end game of this shit....EXPLAIN IT!

The end game is the "4th industrial revolution" - a new society where you exist within a digital prison and everything about you is monitored and controlled through a social credit system... you didnt think all this nonsense was really about a virus that kills less than 0.1% of the infected did you? As if our govt actually gives a single fvck about the health and well being of the american people

The virus and vaccine passports are just mechanisms being used to redesign society by our controllers, much like how the 9/11 attacks were mechanisms to justify the rollout of the global war on terror, the patriot act, and the flagrantly unconstitutional surveillance that came with it.

Many cities here in Germany have vaccinated or recovered now for restaurants and stuff.

So the unvaccinated are literally not tolerated.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Many cities here in Germany have vaccinated or recovered now for restaurants and stuff.

So the unvaccinated are literally not tolerated.

People who dont wanna put up with this nonsense could actually try to coordinate and work together to keep their economic activity within their own sphere. That would change business’ minds about vax status REAL quick, if they see people arent just gonna cave to their orders so they can return to shopping at these business.

But of course... we know the public aint about to do shit

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Buckle View Post
    Yourself included, nutjob.

You spend all day spamming photos/three word replies to every single thread, on what you call a dying site. If that isn't the definition of mental illness, I don't know what is. Seek mental help and get a job. I'm going to assume you're on welfare for mental illness

Reply all you like.

You, RRR3, Axe, Satan, Burning Hammer, Blade, Lakers Legends, Fonzworth have all been blocked.

So just know that any time you respond to me, I won't see it. Not that you post working images anyways, which is half the stuff you post... meaning you're literally posting to yourself. Brilliant.

Enjoy believing you're some genius smarter than everybody, when in reality you're jobless, spend 24/7 are so obviously a mentally ill narcissist. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    People who dont wanna put up with this nonsense could actually try to coordinate and work together to keep their economic activity within their own sphere. That would change business’ minds about vax status REAL quick, if they see people arent just gonna cave to their orders so they can return to shopping at these business.

But of course... we know the public aint about to do shit

Well, "the public" you are refering to is as backbone as it gets.

Its the ones that even though there is all the pressure and critique, won't vaccinate.

So spine is not the issue.

More so the huge expenditure (?) it would take with a lack of time.

I got a spot to do stand up at a local club tonight.

However Berlin gives restaurants/bars/clubs the choice of vaccinated only or vaccinated and negative tests. But vaccinated only gives them twice as many possible visitors.

So its vaccinated only at this club.

And so I cant and wont go.

3-time NBA All-Star

If you are vaccinated and you did it to protect your family (they are all also vaccinated). Why are you concerned about being around unvaccinated people?

Whether they are vaxed or not they could still spread it to you. + on top of that you and your family are vaxed what are you worried about? I just dont get it.

This is a serious thread someone break it down cause i just dont get it.... Is it more dangerous when you catch it from someone who is not vaxed or something? (ive done zero research)

tldr

why the **** are you worried if your vaxed? + whether people are vaxed or not they can still spread it to you anyway.

please break it down if you have the time
    No your confusion is understandable. This is a common misconception which ends up becoming misinformation on the pro vaccinated side. The vaccine dosn't stop or even reduce infection or spreading. It just reduces your chance of getting sick or dying. This misinformation by the pro vaccinated has spread like wildlife to where doctors and media even believe and say this. Naturally all the sheep believe it also.

This isn’t my opinion either. When basically forced Fauci has talked about this a couple times as has the cdc director. That said both are the reason the misinformation spread because when asked they will usually try to leave it opened to interpretation and say they don't know or it may reduce transmission or they hope it will prove soon that it reduces it. Doctors media and the sheep all take this as it does in fact reduce transmission and this is why literally everyone uses ot as a talking point.

It's funny because the pro vaccinated are always saying follow the science but they guilty of not doing that just as much as the antivaxers are.

Every vaccine equates to profit for the vaccine makers. A lot of money is up for grabs. (Ex, 1 in like 120,000 kid dies from the Corona, but they're so profitable. Plus the boosters.) They have lot of control over most media. People are stupid and can easily be fed narratives.

That's seems to be the best possible reason, based on everything that I've seen.

And yes, that's another point that I've stressed. Even if you vaccinate every American, there are still unvaccinated people outside of the United States. Plus this vaccine doesn't quite prevent replications and mutations, and it spreads. Boosters are extremely profitable though.