Default The Warriors are going to be in the title picture for the next 5 years

Decent college freshman

Default Re: The Warriors are going to be in the title picture for the next 5 years

underpaid and underappreciated as always.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: The Warriors are going to be in the title picture for the next 5 years

Steph, Klay, and Dray are enough to contend and you add Russell and they should be able to win it all. From there it

All of sudden everyone has abandoned the bandwagon but i never felt like they were going anywhere, they still will have a great core for a few more years. If they hold it together until Klay gets back they are just as dangerous as any west team come playoffs imo. Draymond will always be underrated from a contributions stand point like all great defenders before him.I was worried management had soured on him as well after losing Kd, guess that's not the case.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    All of sudden everyone has abandoned the bandwagon but i never felt like they were going anywhere, they still will have a great core for a few more years. If they hold it together until Klay gets back they are just as dangerous as any west team come playoffs imo. Draymond will always be underrated from a contributions stand point like all great defenders before him.I was worried management had soured on him as well after losing Kd, guess that's not the case.

Perhaps they did and that is why his contract is so reasonable. Neither side is going to say how the discussion went....But this contract is not multi time all star defensive player of the year key component of 3 title teams big.

This is more along the lines of a pretty good player we won

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Great news for Golden State. The old crew is back. They will have a chip on their shoulder and be looking for another ring

That's a GREAT price, I'll take it. Keep it going. Trade D lo in Feb for a great #3 and depth!

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Perhaps they did and that is why his contract is so reasonable. Neither side is going to say how the discussion went....But this contract is not multi time all star defensive player of the year key component of 3 title teams big.

This is more along the lines of a pretty good player we won

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sdot_thadon
    Maybe you're right. I could even see them leaving money on the table as a punishment of sorts. I'm sure his role in Kd leaving made the negotiations pretty straightforward.
    There is a good chance that KD had his mind made up that he was leaving GS at the beginning of the season. I believe Dray didn

He should have tested FA. The 2020 class is weak.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

They have The GOAT PG and a future MVP in D'lo, they'll be fine

They still need to replace Iguodala. Maybe pick up an Ibaka along the way.

[QUOTE=warriorfan]There is a good chance that KD had his mind made up that he was leaving GS at the beginning of the season. I believe Dray didn

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    No they're not. Warriors are done. They'll be lucky to make the playoffs this year.

Maybe 2-3 more years but not 5 unless Steph can get more help. He's gonna be 36 by then after all