Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: I understand what they were going for...but its still unfair. He took it like a man.

Dangerous and stupid it may be but if prime Shawn Kemp has a best of three versus Joel Embiid with two weeks for both of them to hype it up with 100 K on the line you

Default Re: I understand what they were going for...but its still unfair. He took it like a man.

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    Setting aside the fact that this is dangerous and stupid..

Oh Lawdd..
    Barely dodged an ACL tear there.

Irrelevant but why do you always have such large gaps between your texts and gifs. You do it in every single thread you make, and frankly it makes it harder to read when it's so spaced out like that

text

text

gif

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive
    Barely dodged an ACL tear there.
    These guys aren't making millions and have no NBPA watching their back.

More like he took it like a whore.

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Dangerous and stupid it may be but if prime Shawn Kemp has a best of three versus Joel Embiid with two weeks for both of them to hype it up with 100 K on the line you

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Me and a buddy used to do this in my backyard.

I lowered my goal to about 8 feet when we were teenagers and we'd take turns trying to yam on each other.

Fun times.

But potentially dangerous.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Me and a buddy used to do this in my backyard.

I lowered my goal to about 8 feet when we were teenagers and we'd take turns trying to yam on each other.

Fun times.

But potentially dangerous.
    Damn you just brought back some memories. My bestfriend and I used to do this too in middle school and I remember his sister had an expensive ass digital camera and she would snap some of our posters. Good times.