Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 'Fire Tucker Carlson' Trends As Fox News Host Announces Sudden Vacation

[Quote]As #FireTuckerCarlson began trending on Twitter on Wednesday, Tucker Carlson announced that he would be taking some time off from his broadcast.

On Tuesday, the Fox News host claimed that white supremacy is a

Default Re: 'Fire Tucker Carlson' Trends As Fox News Host Announces Sudden Vacation

Tucker carlson is 100% right on this subject.
    Real problems are illegal Immigration, crime and murder rate from black males, lack of universal Healthcare, hire and fire mentality, liberal gun laws, digitalisation and feminism/blm

Default Re: 'Fire Tucker Carlson' Trends As Fox News Host Announces Sudden Vacation

What does that solve? FoxNews will just hire another whitey to sit in that chair and say the same stuff.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Your own link says he announced his vacation plans at end of the show before the liberals had another ridiculous virtue signaling meltdown.

Let's see, he now has the 2nd most viewed cable news show. Virtue signaling Rachel Maddow who was formerly #2 a year ago, is now #5. Do we need some tissue for all your liberal tears over this.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    What does that solve? FoxNews will just hire another whitey to sit in that chair and say the same stuff.
    As opposed to a plantation blackey trotted out by the white liberal elites to parrot their instructions

I’m by no means a Republican or have strictly conservative viewpoints but a Tucker Carlson is one of the most sensible talking heads on television the last few years.

I don’t watch him regularly, so I’m sure he still panders to FOX demographic, fck FOX news, but he had always had a good pulse on America with intelligence yet still seemed to keep it rational and simplify all the bullshit that crazy liberals make entirely too complicated at every turn

Quote Originally Posted by pastis
    Tucker carlson is 100% right on this subject.
    Real problems are illegal Immigration, crime and murder rate from black males, lack of universal Healthcare, hire and fire mentality, liberal gun laws, digitalisation and feminism/blm
    You don't know shit about this country. Feminism/BLM are "real problems" ??

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Bout to say that same.

It won't solve anything. They'll replace him with another talking head and he'll only amplify his message on a different medium.

Tucker is only preaching to the choir, he's not changing anyone's opinion he's only solidifying it even more.

On Tuesday, the Fox News host claimed that white supremacy is a “hoax” and “not a real problem in America.”
    On June 17, 2015, Dylann Roof walked into Emanuel AME Church and sat through a Bible study during which he engaged with 12 others who were in attendance to discuss scripture. When they began to pray, he pulled out a gun with the intention of shooting everyone. When they tried to talk him down, he responded, "I have to do it. "You rape our women and you're taking over our country. And you have to go." He proceeded to shoot and kill 9 people, reloading his gun 5 times. Of those killed, one woman was 87 years old, another was 70 years old and a gentleman was 74 years old. The youngest person killed was 26, the grandnephew of the 87 year old woman.

After he was caught and during the investigation into him, investigators found images of Roof wearing items that were popular among white supremacists and posing with a gun and the Confederate Flag. They found a website that belonged to him with a manifesto in which he denigrated Jews, Blacks, Hispanics and Asians and explained how his ideology and hatred for black people came about. They also found that he had communication with other white supremacists online.

During his trial, prosecutors presented excerpts from the journal he kept in prison. At one point, he wrote “I would like to make it crystal clear, I do not regret what I did. ”I am not sorry. I have not shed a tear for the innocent people I killed.” In the end, he was convicted of 33 murder and hate crime charges.

In Feb of 2017, Benjamin McDowell, a white supremacist was arrested after buying a gun from an undercover FBI agent, telling the agent that he planned to carry out an attack "in the spirit of Dylann Roof." Authorities had been investigating him after he threatened a synagogue of Facebook and police had been keeping tabs on him after a prior jail stint during which he made connections with white supremacists. McDowell didn't have a specific target in mind, but he did tell the agent that he might go after a party with black people. From his interaction with McDowell, the under cover agent recounted McDowell's take... "Screaming 'white power' was not getting the job done. He indicated he desired a deeper response."

None of that seems like a hoax... certainly not to those who lost loves ones, or the the FBI agents and prosecutors who were involved in those cases.
    Last edited by MaxFly; 08-08-2019 at 12:15 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

[QUOTE=ROCSteady]I

Everything is

[QUOTE=NumberSix]Everything is

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Your own link says he announced his vacation plans at end of the show before the liberals had another ridiculous virtue signaling meltdown.

Let's see, he now has the 2nd most viewed cable news show. Virtue signaling Rachel Maddow who was formerly #2 a year ago, is now #5. Do we need some tissue for all your liberal tears over this.

As opposed to a plantation blackey trotted out by the white liberal elites to parrot their instructions

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar