Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Jeffrey Epstein hangs himself in jail

Trump doesn't strike me as the type to get people whacked... He's already so good at bsing with the fake news stuff, that's his M.O. for this stuff. The C's otoh...yikes. They are absolutely ruthless, sadistic shadow orchestrators.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Trump doesn't strike me as the type to get people whacked... He's already so good at bsing with the fake news stuff, that's his M.O. for this stuff. The C's otoh...yikes. They are absolutely ruthless, sadistic shadow orchestrators.
    lol.

everyone the emperor knows is either a convicted criminal/mobster or a federal snitch.

Sater was born in Moscow into a Russian Jewish family, the son of Mikhail Sheferovsky and Rachel Sheferovskaya... According to the FBI, Mikhail Sheferovsky was an underboss for Russian Mafia "boss of bosses" Semion Mogilevich and convicted of extorting money from local restaurants, grocery stores, and a medical clinic

^that's who he was planning on building maga tower moscow with.

the son of the underboss of the russian mafiya.

dude hangs out exclusively with criminals and pedos.

exclusively.

The ISH'ers Champion!

The only ones capable of pulling something like this are people from the agency. Make no mistake, that's what they do. Protecting the elites if anything against them damages the political stability of the country is how they excuse pulling a hit job like this.

Every foreign government in every capital in the world knows this.

It will be forgotten with time from the general populace consciousness. You betcha it will.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 08-10-2019 at 02:28 PM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Lol, funny how you completely ignore the fact that Trump was even tighter with that dude and is on record saying Epstein liked his girls on the "younger" side...fukking Trump is at the very least as guilty as Clinton, I have no doubt both those dudes, along with other VIPs, banged underage girls.

You

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    The only ones capable of pulling something like this are people from the agency. Make no mistake, that's what they do. Protecting the elites if anything against them damages the political stability of the country is how they excuse pulling a hit job like this.

Every foreign government in every capital in the world knows this.

It will be forgotten with time from the general populace consciousness. You betcha it will.
    Bingo

The people trying to spin this as some kind of red vs blue political issue (dondumbass mostly) are way off base...this is about protecting that big club George Carlin used to talk about.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

People close to Epstein said he revealed the previous incident was a murder attempt.

Good college starter

Wasn't there a report somewhere that said the reason Acosta treated him leniently was because he got word that Epstein was supposedly an asset?

How he got his money is also a mystery. His case gets more mysterious the more you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephonit
    Wasn't there a report somewhere that said the reason Acosta treated him leniently was because he got word that Epstein was supposedly an asset?
    Yes...but the report is based on the claims of an anonymous member of Trumps transition team

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...ght?ref=scroll

[quote]

I'm hearing he also associated with obama and will smith among others

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    order could've come only from the doj higher ups.

maga hit confirmed.

Palmer Report
    @PalmerReport

Jeffrey Epstein died in prison while his case was being prosecuted by Trump's U.S. Attorney Berman, and was being overseen by Trump's Attorney General Bill Barr, after Trump's Secretary of Labor initially let him off the hook.

Trump fans: "Bill Clinton killed him and AOC helped"
    maga: "but her emails"

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    The man had a long list of people set to go down with him. Powerful people. I sure it was just a suicide. They just think the American people dumb enough to elect obama are also dumb enough to buy this.
    Fixed

Weird philosophical question... just assume for a second this was a real suicide, even if it wasn't.

Is it ethical for the government to step in to prevent a guy from offing himself? I'm not talking about people who are medically proven not to to be able to think for themselves, who need to be heavily monitored for that reason. I mean people like Epstein, who despite his depravity, was clearly capable of making those kinds of choices with a somewhat clear head.

I get the anger about this given what he clearly knew, but I can't think of anything more "big government" than saying to even a convicted prisoner that "you must live". Should he surrender his right to leave earth in addition to the other rights he lost when he was imprisoned?

Typing this out, I think I do come down on the side of it being different with him in jail, but I'm curious what people think.

Edit: Oh, he wasn't convicted yet. Not sure it makes a difference one way or another, though.
    Last edited by ScalsFan21; 08-10-2019 at 04:01 PM.