Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst posters on this site

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Default Re: Worst posters on this site

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    A lot of boasting but they're just petty attempts to save face.

The only thing you've levied at me is:

1. I'm obsessed because I ridiculed and exposed you in front of everyone. A last resort retort...

and

2. The tard behind, "Simon", the one you suck c0ck for a living is not real. Becoming unreal the moment it became a losing proposition to mention it.

You're done kiddo.

Grasping at a neutral comment from Prom also directed at your sorry ass is just merely showing how desperate you're. Can anyone come save Haazy? Please....

If you think you can tire me out or that'll forget somehow.... boi are you in you in for a painful torture.
    1- you are obsessed. You know it. You confirm it everytime you post

2- you didn't get the St.Nick reference. St.Nick was real. Santa Clause isn't. you still believe in Santa Clause. But you're too stupid to get the reference.

3- I know pro threw shade at me. I've accepted it. It is embarassing. But it isn't any skin of my back. You however would rather carry the stigma and keep coming at me. True sign of a narcissistic sociopath

4- insert predictable gif

5- You can't sleep. The little green light I keep on won't let you. Lol.

Like I said. I can make my monkey dance for pages

Decent college freshman

Go Getter

Banned

That's fine and all but then again why did you admit (your words not mine) a few pages back you were a groupie c0ck sucker?

I mean I only levied the accusation and evidence? I didn't make you type that...and admit it when confronted.

Then within 2 posts your crazy retarded brain realized the gravity of the mistake and thought it was a good idea to come up with an alternate reality wherein the tard behind Simon is NOT real, thus you can't be a groupie c0cksuker, to which you yourself admitted just a few posts before. Somehow doing so would make it acceptable for you to continue posting with the same stature, as if nothing happened. As if no one was reading what you typed... How fvcking retarded can you be?

Since then boasting, and puffing like you're in control, begging for back up from anyone (yet they don't come ).

You're way over your head, you know it, and no matter how much you fight it.... your soul is mine. The second I threw the bait I had you hooked... you just didn't knew how entangled you were going to get.

Picker still melting down

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98
    Sup Manny how's Bran carrying those soup cans... did he make it?

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    That's fine and all but then again why did you admit (your words not mine) a few pages back you were a groupie c0ck sucker?

I mean I only levied the accusation and evidence? I didn't make you type that...and admit it when confronted.

Then within 2 posts your crazy retarded brain realized the gravity of the mistake and thought it was a good idea to come up with an alternate reality wherein the tard behind Simon is NOT real, thus you can't be a groupie c0cksuker, to which you yourself admitted just a few posts before. Somehow doing so would make it acceptable for you to continue posting with the same stature, as if nothing happened. As if no one was reading what you typed... How fvcking retarded can you be?

Since then boasting, and puffing like you're in control, begging for back up from anyone (yet they don't come ).

You're way over your head, you know it, and no matter how much you fight it.... your soul is mine. The second I threw the bait I had you hooked... you just didn't knew how entangled you were going to get.

MELTDOWN!

How do you suck a c0ck of something that doesn't exist? I mean, is it bad as the fact that you get owned by something that doesn't exist?

Quote Originally Posted by Manny98

Oh oh, here comes Simon!
    No wait, you're supposed to be Lebron23

He's too stupid to even notice I have him on a string. I'm literally predicting his next move and he does exactly that! What a tool

LOL!

I see Daheezy, Manny, RRR3 and everyone tossing the tennis ball, playing PickerNthemiddle like the rest ISH has

Endless amounts of late night fun

You got him @ 30 posts now. We maxed him out at 140 x 5 paragraphs per one night. Baby steps, bro

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    LOL!

I see Daheezy, Manny, RRR3 and everyone tossing the tennis ball, playing PickerNthemiddle like the rest ISH has

Endless amounts of late night fun

You got him @ 30 posts now. We maxed him out at 140 x 5 paragraphs per one night. Baby steps, bro

What's even funnier is I predicted it, flat out spelled it out for him and yet he still falls for it
    I might single handedly retire him in this thread. He's so focused on me now that he's gonna abandon "Simon"
    Maybe I'll let him play with his imaginary friend

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    What's even funnier is I predicted it, flat out spelled it out for him and yet he still falls for it
    I might single handedly retire him in this thread. He's so focused on me now that he's gonna abandon "Simon"
    Maybe I'll let him play with his imaginary friend
    Oh shit, dudes still spooked of the boogie man? (didn't read thread, never read his)

Christ, the Simon entity has had that kid playing ring a round the rosie pocket full of james posey for years LOL

Did he call you Simon yet? Anyone who riles him the most, he accuses of

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    Oh shit, dudes still spooked of the boogie man? (didn't read thread, never read his)

Christ, the Simon entity has had that kid playing ring a round the rosie pocket full of james posey for years LOL

Did he call you Simon yet? Anyone who riles him the most, he accuses of
    Lol, he's somehow figured me as a groupie. Despite the fact I pointed out he doesn't exist.

I'll keep him locked up in this thread while y'all have your fun in the NBA forum. Something tells me he's devoted himself solely to me. This thread died the moment he stepped in it and caught feelings

yall some bullies

DaHeezy spams the same thing every time. "MY MONKEYS DANCE" "SIMON". This is the same guy who got mad I called him Godzuki in 2012 that he decided to spam the same thing for 7 entire years lmfao. He thinks that got me mad but I think its hilarious that based off my comments 7 years ago, this guy got so pent up mad that he has spammed the same things for almost a decade of his life. That's beyond cringe.

DaHeezy putting the locks on one of the Kobe Fam's made men

Called in Tupac for backup. Yikes.