Default #ClintonsBodyCount

Twitter is a gold mine right now. And how can you blame them? The left And right And middle all agree something's ****ed up when the camera goes dark in Epstein's cell and the security guards are called away because of "maintainance"

And I love the #TrumpBodyCount throwback, as if thatll fool anybody Either he is an angry Cheeto blowhard with an itchy Twitter finger, or he's a maniacle and power hungry politician who will stop at nothing to destroy anyone who disagrees with him. Pick one!

The left can't meme

In all seriousness, I'm glad to see people from both sides say, "hold the **** up". I don't want to be a country where we know corruption runs rampant and we do nothing about it like Brazil or something. And whoever is not in the executive office can say exactly that at any given time and they are not wrong. I want to fight corruption no matter who purpotrates it, right or left. This seems like an easy one for us all to get on the same page about.

Default Re: #ClintonsBodyCount

gotta agree, i like that both sides of the aisle are coming together to call the blatant BS on this.

i want to see the responsible parties investigated.

Damn some poor tranny is going to cop it tonight, rrr3 will be maximum triggered

Trump did it.

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallguy20
    Twitter is a gold mine right now. And how can you blame them? The left And right And middle all agree something's ****ed up when the camera goes dark in Epstein's cell and the security guards are called away because of "maintainance"

And I love the #TrumpBodyCount throwback, as if thatll fool anybody Either he is an angry Cheeto blowhard with an itchy Twitter finger, or he's a maniacle and power hungry politician who will stop at nothing to destroy anyone who disagrees with him. Pick one!

The left can't meme

In all seriousness, I'm glad to see people from both sides say, "hold the **** up". I don't want to be a country where we know corruption runs rampant and we do nothing about it like Brazil or something. And whoever is not in the executive office can say exactly that at any given time and they are not wrong. I want to fight corruption no matter who purpotrates it, right or left. This seems like an easy one for us all to get on the same page about.
    Have you lived in the U.S for your whole life? Corruption is rampant in the empire. For all of my lifetime that's for sure.

I do understand of course the sheep getting startled when a high profile case grabs their short attention span for 24 hrs.. it's like the big wolf coming for the sheep instilling fear in their bones... thus the sheep get riled up.

If this is the thing that alerts you to corruption in the USA, to the point that you feel concerned, suddenly, that something must be done...

Where. the f*ck. have you been?

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    gotta agree, i like that both sides of the aisle are coming together to call the blatant BS on this.

Lol, nothing is gonna happen, and all this will blow over within a week.

I've gotten shit for calling the US a corrupt country, they say Mexico is even worse but our corruption is on a tiny level in comparison, greased palms on politicians/police so that drugs can keep getting into the US and the like...

US corruption leads to millions of deaths, like starting fake international conflicts so the elite can keep getting richer. That's corruption at an elite level
    Last edited by TheMan; 08-11-2019 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    Trump did it.
    after all these years/revelations.

maga still can't tell when they are being targeted by obvious kremlin propaganda campaigns.

but her emails.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

The amount of witnesses knocked off with timely epstein like precision is staggering. Mistresses, lawyers, business associates and more all suicided right in the nick of time.

how many times can one group get bamboozled by the same source?

learn from your mistakes for ****sake, maga.

[QUOTE]Trollbots we are tracking are continuing to amplify the #ClintonBodyCount hashtag. You can use Bot Sentinel's trending topics date/time filter to see just how quickly the hashtag rocketed to number 2 on our platform.

Source: https://t.co/NOCsxx9LP7 pic.twitter.com/06ff8JdyMy

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Trump: "Whew that was close."

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey

Absolutely nothing will happen man.