Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Exclamation Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

Lets not forget that important fact. He spent YEARS trying to acquire AD. RIP

Default Re: Ainge spent years collecting assets specifically for Anthony Davis

OP spent years ODing on blunts and still cant acquire true smoker status

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    OP spent years ODing on blunts and still cant acquire true smoker status

Thanks for coming to my thread and believing some lie and trying to insult me with said lie. You win

Do we know whether Ainge contacted the Pelicans about a trade?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

ainge like always takes it up the but.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    Do we know whether Ainge contacted the Pelicans about a trade?

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Why is it you fall back on the lakers titles over The last 75 years(one of which was in the BAA not the nba) when talking about their recent struggles but stay talking shit about the Celtics who not only have been better lately but have more rings than them?

By your usual logic shouldn

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]Why is it you fall back on the lakers titles over The last 75 years(one of which was in the BAA not the nba) when talking about their recent struggles but stay talking shit about the Celtics who not only have been better lately but have more rings than them?

By your usual logic shouldn

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Why is it you fall back on the lakers titles over The last 75 years(one of which was in the BAA not the nba) when talking about their recent struggles but stay talking shit about the Celtics who not only have been better lately but have more rings than them?

By your usual logic shouldn’t they be the one team you can’t open your mouth about?

Let me know how many modern championships both teams have (Lets use .... 90's?, 2000's)?

Also let me know how many Boston has won in the last 20 years compared to Lakers.

/Peace

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

So I as a Bulls fan who has seen my team win 6 rings in your time frame am immune from hating on the current lineup?

Till someone else wins 6 Bulls fans are the top dog around here?

Boston's multiple rings since the 90's.... 2008.

Nice logic KBlaze. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    So I as a Bulls fan who has seen my team win 6 rings in your time frame am immune from hating on the current lineup?
    Bulls are so irrelevant (and I did not hate them ever like Boston) so why would I hate on them lmao.

Boston is a different story. Do I need to come up with reasons as to why I love clowning on Boston? Hmmm all the hype that they had last few years, all the buzz of AD to Celtics, Ainge's overrated status etc.

and yes Lakers are and have been more successful than Boston in pretty much every way since the 90's. I mean hell, most of Bostons championships are in the 70s and 80s

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Bulls are so irrelevant (and I did not hate them ever like Boston) so why would I hate on them lmao.

Boston is a different story. Do I need to come up with reasons as to why I love clowning on Boston? Hmmm all the hype that they had last few years, all the buzz of AD to Celtics, Ainge's overrated status etc.

and yes Lakers are and have been more successful than Boston in pretty much every way since the 90's. I mean hell, most of Bostons championships are in the 70s and 80s
    less hype than the perennial lottery bound Lakers though

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
    less hype than the perennial lottery bound Lakers though
    Remind me what Jazz have done?

Wait let me look at your Utah jazz Diary

Quote Originally Posted by AirTupac
    Remind me what Jazz have done?

Wait let me look at your Utah jazz Diary
    nice to be in the playoffs instead of the lottery that's for sure