Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 202
  1. #1
    Banned Duncan21formvp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    4,694

    Default How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

    How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a 4x DPOY on his squad.

  2. #2
    Le11th superduper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    10,131

    Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

    Because he's the GOAT

  3. #3
    Our Lord & Savior SpaceJam's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    5,700

    Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

    Didn't Duncan lose as the 1st seed to the Grizz (8th) led by ZBo, who hadn't won a playoff series up until that point? CRAZY

  4. #4
    NBA sixth man of the year
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,805

    Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

    if you don't spend multiple years studying the league, you won't be able to win multiple championships in the span of the max contract length of 5 years

  5. #5
    RENT FREE Spurs m8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    13,866

    Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

    Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    Because he's the GOAT
    This

  6. #6
    Bernie 2020 Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    I want my CHIPS with the DIP
    Posts
    12,493

    Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat
    if you don't spend multiple years studying the league, you won't be able to win multiple championships in the span of the max contract length of 5 years





    You really think you said something clever with this, don't you?

  7. #7
    MH! aj1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22,743

    Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

    You created the same exact thread a couple of months ago, you autistic turd.

    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=459570

    Try to be a bit more creative when trolling and not just a blatant [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggot.

  8. #8
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    29,027

    Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

    Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    You created the same exact thread a couple of months ago, you autistic turd.

    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=459570

    Try to be a bit more creative when trolling and not just a blatant [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]aggot.
    The topic came up again when Stay Van Gundy recently said he exploited lebron's ball-dominant, iso-heavy skillset in that series (empty stats), which is how his underdog Magic beat Lebron's heavily-favored, 60-win, 1 seed.. it was the only thing Dwight and Stan did before or since..

  9. #9
    Presented by YouTubeTV SouBeachTalents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18,511

    Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    The topic came up again when Stay Van Gundy recently said he exploited lebron's ball-dominant, iso-heavy skillset in that series (empty stats), which is how his underdog Magic beat Lebron's heavily-favored, 60-win, 1 seed.. it was the only thing Dwight and Stan did before or since..
    Since we're taking Van Gundy's words as gospel

    https://www.slamonline.com/slam-tv/s...ichael-jordan/

  10. #10
    The ISH'ers Champion!
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Jabroni's Terror Den
    Posts
    10,859

    Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

    Ball hog made it all about his stats.

  11. #11
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    29,027

    Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

    Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Since we're taking Van Gundy's words as gospel

    https://www.slamonline.com/slam-tv/s...ichael-jordan/
    He also said Oscar was better than MJ

    So I'll take his historical account on the guy he actually faced and defeated (lebron), rather than riffing on 2 guys he never faced, let alone defeated

  12. #12
    Very good NBA starter NBAGOAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    8,946

    Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    He also said Oscar was better than MJ

    So I'll take his historical account on the guy he actually faced and defeated (lebron), rather than riffing on 2 guys he never faced, let alone defeated
    van gundy was on riley's staff when the heat were losing to the Bulls. I think he's got a decent idea of mj's game...

  13. #13
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    29,027

    Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

    Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    van gundy was on riley's staff when the heat were losing to the Bulls. I think he's got a decent idea of mj's game...
    He said 2 different things

    One is a historical account of facts (his re-telling of the 09' ECF)

    The other is his subjective opinion (lebron/oscar vs MJ)

    I'll go with facts over subjective opinion every day and twice on Sunday...

  14. #14
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    29,027

    Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

    Quote Originally Posted by aj1987


    Hold the L and jump off a cliff. Also, post your sources like SouBeach, whenever you say shit.

    Again, Stan Van Gundy said LeBron and Oscar > Ordan.

    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...michael-jordan

    " Van Gundy said Jordan also benefitted from expanded media hype and television coverage."

    https://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...422-story.html
    He said 2 different things

    One is a historical account of facts (his re-telling of the 09' ECF)

    The other is his subjective opinion (lebron/oscar vs MJ)

    I'll go with facts over subjective opinion every time.. .. hope that helps..

    Regarding expanded media coverage - i don't remember HD TV back then, or YouTube, or a whole bunch of other media platforms... So that's bullshit.. people are just blind - MJ kicked stan's brother ass and everyone so bad that everyone hates him

  15. #15
    NBA lottery pick Keno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,349

    Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

    Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Since we're taking Van Gundy's words as gospel

    https://www.slamonline.com/slam-tv/s...ichael-jordan/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •