Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

ask eliteballer

Default Re: How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan21formvp
    How did Lebron James lose to a Career Loser in Dwight Howard with HCA while having a 4x DPOY on his squad.
    Damn good question.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    Post your source, you inbred [COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]unt.

Nope, it's a fact. He said LeBron > Jordan. It's done.

Just because Stan said something about the '09 series doesn't make it a fact. If it's a fact, him saying that LeBron > Jordan is a fact as well.

You are beyond retarded. A dude who has NEVER watched a minute of basketball. Let alone touch a basketball IRL.

Also, here's what Stan said about LeBron in that series:

“If you look into the rest of my coaching career, I clearly didn’t have any formula to beat LeBron,” Van Gundy said. “Our theory defensively, we wanted him to be more of a scorer and less of a guy to help those guys play well. Those other guys needed LeBron to play well. He put up absolutely huge numbers, but we had more overall talent.”

Stan literally NEVER said that LeBron's play was the reason why the Cavs lost, however, he DID say that the reason why the Magic won was because they had the better team.

No wonder you haven't posted the quote. [COLOR="black"]F[/COLOR]ucking idiot.
    I can't find the quote unfortunately, but Stan did say it recently

He said that he let lebron iso away the shot clock and that's how they won

There were threads about it too but they aren't popping up

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    van gundy was on riley's staff when the heat were losing to the Bulls. I think he's got a decent idea of mj's game...
    Yeah, he knows MJ owned the [COLOR="Black"]f[/COLOR]uck outta his teams and is still bitter about that.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    I can't find the quote unfortunately, but Stan did say it recently

He said that he let lebron iso away the shot clock and that's how they won

There were threads about it too but they aren't popping up
    That's because he never said that, turd. Unless you can find that exact quote, you're making shit up. As usual.

That's because he never said that, turd. Unless you can find that exact quote, you're making shit up. As usual.
    It was on a random appearance on one of the main sports shows

Hard to find, but I thought threads were made about it

It was on a random appearance on one of the main sports shows

Hard to find, but I thought threads were made about it

How deluded are you, idiot? Van Gundy literally NEVER said that. I also provided a direct quote from him, in which he said that the reason why they won was because they had a better team. Period.

I wish more people called you out on your lies and other BS.

How deluded are you, idiot? Van Gundy literally NEVER said that. I also provided a direct quote from him, in which he said that the reason why they won was because they had a better team. Period.

He did say it but again, it wasn't made a story or anything apparently

I just saw it one morning on my feed

He did say it but again, it wasn't made a story or anything apparently

I just saw it one morning on my feed

He 100% said it

It popped up on my feed one morning as a clip from that morning.. so it's simply buried

The ISH'ers Champion!

"Let him get his"... that has always been the playbook on the fraud.

If Anthony Davis and Vogel don't take control of the team away from Lebron's hero play blackhole we're gonna be in trouble vs. the Nuggets or the Clippers.

At that point, every retard of his will be wishing for Kawhi to get injured. Just like they did every year wishing it on KD or Curry.

You know it, I know it.

Good lord 3ball, at least have a source before you come in all high and mighty

Absolutely pwned xD

Not enough help, as always

It's so sad how LeBron came into the league and claimed himself to be the king but turned out to be a career loser. What a legacy

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Cause no bigs could stop dwight and orlando dwight is starting to get kinda underrated on here