Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Even at the age of 6 years old...we are still athletically superior

That little kid doesnt even know he's at a huge disadvantage automatically

age and wisdom sadly will have to teach him the cold hard truth... "mommy why is everyone faster than me?"

damn shame

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    That little kid doesnt even know he's at a huge disadvantage automatically

age and wisdom sadly will have to teach him the cold hard truth... "mommy why is everyone faster than me?"

damn shame

And the reverse will be seen when they enter the classroom.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    And the reverse will be seen when they enter the classroom.
    Whatever you have to tell yourself to cope

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out
    Whatever you have to tell yourself to cope

My friend making it in professional athletics is 1 in a million.

Making it to a 6 figure corporate gig is very common.

Set your priorities straight before you end up at BK

Who's we, fat boy?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    My friend making it in professional athletics is 1 in a million.

Making it to a 6 figure corporate gig is very common.

Set your priorities straight before you end up at BK
    He already works at BK.

And his boss is white.

He has a rough day at work, thinks about his white boss going home to a better life than he has, and so he makes these threads.

You know it, I know it, and he definitely knows it.

Bet that white boy went on to score a TD the next play and won his team the game.

there's a 20% likelihood of the black kid being dead in 12 years

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsmasher
    there's a 80% likelihood of the black kid being dead or behind bars in 12 years

Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz
    i didn't say china.

i'm not chinese.

*hands the L to u*
    They have the most Asian people. By comparison most other Asian countries are 3rd world. I was helping you out

White people have the ultimate combination. Book smarts, street smarts and athletics.

Quote Originally Posted by Vino24
    White people have the ultimate combination. Book smarts, street smarts and athletics.
    the LeBron of races

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    The problem as described by Dr. Bennet Omalu, who discovered CTE, is not simply concussions, but really the sub-concussive hits that players experience. That study relies on injuries as the key data point, but injuries aren't the only issue. Here is an excerpt from a discussion with Ann McKee, who is the director of the Boston University CTE Center.
    Do you understand basic physics? 6 years olds, no matter what, are not capable of inflicting that sort of damage. They do not have the required momentum. I have nephews, who, as kids, took tumbles all the time. It's pretty much the same. Both are on pace to get into Ivy League schools. Didn't affect them, one bit. Not to mention the fact that they had injuries where they broke their noses, etc..

Again, I posted actual research which when into it. You're using an opinion as your argument.

From my article, which was ACTUAL RESEARCH:

When it comes to concussions, for 8-13 year old kids, there was a 0.067% chance of a kid getting a concussion.

When it comes to serious injuries, for 8-13 year old kids, there was a 0.14% chance of a serious injury.

Injuries in general, for 8-13 year old kids, was 0.26%.

The risk of actual injury for both tackle and flag football is a whopping 0.27%.

Again, this is not a small sample size. This is a sample size of 44,164 kids who played tackle football. Flag football pretty much doubles the injury rate though. Something which is still negligible.

As I said, kids at their ages (the ones posted in the twitter link) are not even remotely close to being able to hit hard enough to inflict actual damage. Basic physics and biology.

Please go through this article:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5305025/

Muslim brotherhood hold this W

Yeah football when you're a kid is fine. This also applies to MMA and boxing/kickboxing.

When you start getting that grown man strength is when it becomes dangerous.