Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Even at the age of 6 years old...we are still athletically superior

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Latinas >>> IMHO. Just the most beautiful features.
    The thing with Latinas is that they by and large are a product of a mixture of three races, White, Native American and African...so they have a little of each race and when the right combo happens, ay mamacita!

Having said that and since all my life I've been surrounded by all kinds of Latinas, Mexican, Puerto Rican, Venezuelan, Colombian, Cuban etc, their exoticness is normal to me so I'm more fascinated by Eastern European chicks, Russians, Hungarians, Ukrainians, Czechs, Romanians etc...they get me hard but don't tell my wife

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    Asians are objectively the most attractive race for both males and females, it's been scientifically proven and they blow all the other races out the water with the poll results as well.

Says the Asian dude but whatever

You might want to check how many international beauty pageants the Azn fam has vs the Latina fam for starters...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan

Says the Asian dude but whatever

You might want to check how many international beauty pageants the Azn fam has vs the Latina fam for starters...
    Uhm since 2000 the Asians were responsible for 24 of the Big 4 beauty pageant winners.

2 of the last 3 Miss Internationals has been Asian. The current Miss Universe and Miss Earth winners are Asian

Latinas are a close 2nd however, and no one else is even close to them after that

Uhm since 2000 the Asians were responsible for 24 of the Big 4 beauty pageant winners.

2 of the last 3 Miss Internationals has been Asian. The current Miss Universe and Miss Earth winners are Asian

Latinas are a close 2nd however, and no one else is even close to them after that
    Link?

I honestly don't recall Azns dominating beauty pageants like you say...and by Azn I mean the Far East ones, are you including India for example? Far as I remember, Venezuela had the most winners and nobody else were close to matching them.

Link?

I honestly don't recall Azns dominating beauty pageants like you say...and by Azn I mean the Far East ones, are you including India for example? Far as I remember, Venezuela had the most winners and nobody else were close to matching them.
    Yes Indians are included, they are Asian. Why would they be excluded?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Yikes...big time blunder in your Racial Draft

Well if you're actually including all of Asia, then they should have the most winners since Asia is like 67% of the global population.

Most people use "Asian" as shorthand for East Asian though. Indians look completely different.

Indian men are by far the ugliest men btw. They got some nice women though.

By FAR the ugliest men.

mix Blasian chicks are hot af

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    mix Blasian chicks are hot af

This is true. Black and Asian almost always produces a good-looking combination. Better than Black and White.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Yikes...big time blunder in your Racial Draft
    I'm normally the first person to egg on the street shitters, but they do have some of the most pleasing to the eye women, as well as producing the most doctors of any country, they provide more to the globe than, say, any latino country.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    Well if you're actually including all of Asia, then they should have the most winners since Asia is like 67% of the global population.

Most people use "Asian" as shorthand for East Asian though. Indians look completely different.

Indian men are by far the ugliest men btw. They got some nice women though.

By FAR the ugliest men.
    According to my extensive research into the subject, that's incorrect. Many African and South American countries produce uglier men than India.

Hrithik Roshan is cut from the same cloth as Brad Pitt. Then you have all of the Khans, Barun Sobti, Ranbir Kootr, etc.

Find me some men from Ghana, Cameroon, or Suriname that have better looks than these people and I will concede.

Great college starter

Ehh Asian women are more hype than reality imo. They’re fetishized for being submissive and small, which a lot of men and especially incels find attractive since it means they can “dominate” them

But I’ve lived and generally been around thousands of Asians and I just don’t find them that great. Especially Chinese women. I think if some of you visit China you’d change your mind really quick after seeing what the average Asian woman looks like. Not to mention they absolutely age the worst

Latinas are easily at the top. I agree with whoever said that as they mix the best of everything really. Bodies that can compete with black women, long hair like white women, they’re submissive assuming you can show them you’re not a pushover though even then they have a little sass and attitude that can be sexy, and they don’t age as bad as Asians. The accents and language just puts the cherry on top

I have black women over white women. Though by white women I mean typical Caucasian American women and African American women. The features of black women just beat white women imo, though I do like blue or green eyes (Not as much as Hazel though, GOAT eye color imo)

[QUOTE=LostCause]Ehh Asian women are more hype than reality imo. They

I'm normally the first person to egg on the street shitters, but they do have some of the most pleasing to the eye women, as well as producing the most doctors of any country, they provide more to the globe than, say, any latino country.
    Meh, who cares, there's no shortage of doctors. And we produce some of the best talent in the arts and futbol, last 4 of 5 Oscars were won by Mexican directors, we produced Carlos Santana, one of the GOAT guitarists. Name any Indian American who is infuential in any art form in the US...maybe M Knight Shyamalan but whens the last time he did something decent, oh and Kumar lol

Messi, Maradona and Pele belong to the Latino Fam...Latinos dominate baseball...so India is decent in cricket, who GAF

According to my extensive research into the subject, that's incorrect. Many African and South American countries produce uglier men than India.

Hrithik Roshan is cut from the same cloth as Brad Pitt. Then you have all of the Khans, Barun Sobti, Ranbir Kootr, etc.

Find me some men from Ghana, Cameroon, or Suriname that have better looks than these people and I will concede.
    Lol, I have a Bollywood channel in my cable package and no bruh, the typical Indian dude is way the fukk uglier than the typical Latino dude, no contest
    Last edited by TheMan; 08-28-2019 at 06:01 PM.

Great college starter

Asians age the worst?

What a troll post. You can't just say "vist China you will know what i mean" China is massive. That's like saying "go to USA you will know what i mean" after going to some shit city in texas where the average broad is 220 lbs and lives in a trailer. If you go to Nanning Guangxi there's 40 year olds that look 25. If you go a little east to Yuling there's 40 year olds that's been eating dog since 25.
    They absolutely age the worst. I don

Meh, who cares, there's no shortage of doctors. And we produce some of the best talent in the arts and futbol, last 4 of 5 Oscars were won by Mexican directors, we produced Carlos Santana, one of the GOAT guitarists.

Messi, Maradona and Pele belong to the Latino Fam...India can't produce a decent movie if its existence depended on it.

Lol, I have a Bollywood channel in my cable package and no bruh, the typical Indian dude is way the fukk uglier than the typical Latino dude, no contest
    Fair enough, I'm not giving enough credit to South America. I completely overlooked the world's sport, but the point still stands with India vs. Africa though.