Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Default Re: Even at the age of 6 years old...we are still athletically superior

We are the best

kids

[QUOTE=LostCause]They absolutely age the worst. I don

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    White women age the worst easily. Asians dont age at all compared to them. Where did you go in China? I used to travel there a lot and I've never once covere d a mile in distance without seeing a woman I wouldn't mind shagging exclusively for the rest of my life.
    You simply prefer Asian women because you're Asian and thats cool.

You gotta admit though, as Prometheus pointed out, Asia is home to almost 70% of the world's population OTOH Latin America is home to almost 9%. Huuuge difference, yet LA by size of their population is the GOAT in beauty pageant winners and internationally known models and hot Hollywood actresses...

[QUOTE=LostCause]Ehh Asian women are more hype than reality imo. They

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    So much about this post is excessively cringe.

I have a hard time believing any men DON'T find submissiveness attractive in a woman. If you don't like to lay it down and completely dominate her, then you're probably kind of a p*ssy yourself. Most (like 99% of) women want exactly that anyway. Unless you're talking about dominance in all areas of life, I guess I'm just talking about the bedroom.
    You

5-time NBA All-Star

Indian Men and Indian Women are being severely underrated in this thread, but then again this is ISH.

Spiritually (if you've visited India you'd know how spiritual and blessed this country is---tombs of saints, birthplace of dharmic religions, lots of meditators and ascetics etc..), technologically, mathematically (Ramanujan), historically (centuries of civilization), culturally, food-wise (some of the most creative cuisine in the world), dancing-wise (there's a guy named Prabhu Deva who is as good as Michael Jackson), art-wise, poetry-wise, musical instruments, positions of power, warrior-wise (see Nepali Gurkhas or Mughal warriors, or the people who fought against Alexander, or the Ghazis of Pakistan or the Cholas), in building civilization, in doing a lot with a little (i.e. FoB immigrants making it in Silicon Valley), moral-wise (some of the nicest, humble, hardworking people on the face of the planet), virtue-wise, in keeping strong family ties---they are up there.

Black's creative ability being underrated. Songhai empire, Mali empire, Nubian Empire, many many musicians, many brilliant minds.
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 08-28-2019 at 07:01 PM.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    White women age the worst easily. Asians dont age at all compared to them. Where did you go in China? I used to travel there a lot and I've never once covere d a mile in distance without seeing a woman I wouldn't mind shagging exclusively for the rest of my life.
    White women theres so much variation because some of the best looking older women I know are white, , but generally speaking I can see your point

Most of my time there was in Beijing, but on another occasion I stayed in Shenzhen which I actually enjoyed better

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus
    The craziest thing you said is black women over white women. I don't even think black dudes feel that way. It's been proven that black women have more testosterone than white women.

So you like your women less submissive and with more testosterone? You very well might be gay.
    Actually most of us do.... Just like most white men prefer white women over Latinas and most Asian women prefer Asian men over white men

but all 3 of these groups have a stigma...
    Last edited by Im so nba'd out; 08-28-2019 at 07:44 PM.

seriously some borderline uncomfortable points being thrown out here but yes mixed race women tend to be pretty attractive

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    This is true. Black and Asian almost always produces a good-looking combination. Better than Black and White.
    White/Asian and Black/Asian both tend to produce good results.

White/Black, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Normally they don't, but that kid did. he laid him out.

and while little kids dont hit as hard, their brains are far more malleable and prone to damage.

it would be impossible to truly measure long term effect.

the younger you are, if you incur a major injury, the worse the butterfly effect will be.
    If those kids were under 2 years old, what you said would be 100% true. Since they're not, it's not even close to being correct. As for the rest of your post...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Lol, I have a Bollywood channel in my cable package and no bruh, the typical Indian dude is way the fukk uglier than the typical Latino dude, no contest
    South American and African are by FAR the ugliest in the entire world. It's not even remotely close.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Thanks AJ. We really needed that.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    Following me around like my lap bitch, you crack addicted basement dwelling loser.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan