soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Exclamation "Take the land" "I'll pardon you" if laws are broken

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immig...e70_story.html

So... he's gonna take PRIVATE land away from people and is gonna leave people in jail for it, cause he aint gonna pardon anyone.

He's gonna spend BILLIONS some meant for essential services such as disaster relief (with hurricane season in the horizon).

This is your lord and savior.

Willing to seize land from people and break laws in the process.

He's a piece of sh*t

Default Re: "Take the land" "I'll pardon you" if laws are broken

Wait so you're telling me this guy's been president for almost 3 years now and there's hardly been any progress on the wall at all?? Wasn't that one of the first things he mentioned when he started his campaign? Yet it's still nowhere to be seen

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics 1825
    Wait so you're telling me this guy's been president for almost 3 years now and there's hardly been any progress on the wall at all?? Wasn't that one of the first things he mentioned when he started his campaign? Yet it's still nowhere to be seen
    He's built around [COLOR="Blue"]60 miles[/COLOR] (if you believe that) out of the promised [COLOR="Red"]500 miles[/COLOR]

Laws are gonna be broken, people will get hurt if not killed (due to the rush to build it). Money will be squandered, supplies lost, machines damaged, it will be the biggest cluster f*ck of a project.

You can't plan and achieve something of this magnitude without violating tons of health and safety laws. You can't build something like this without mistakes and people not getting paid.

He can't under pay and cheat these workers like he has done his entire career.
    Last edited by andgar923; 08-27-2019 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    He's built around [COLOR="Blue"]60 miles[/COLOR] (if you believe that) out of the promised [COLOR="Red"]500 miles[/COLOR]
    60 miles in 2 1/2 years at that rate even if he got a 2nd term the wall wouldn't even be halfway done by the end of his presidency

He's built around [COLOR="Blue"]60 miles[/COLOR] (if you believe that)
    it was actually 42 miles of replacement fencing (the great fence of dubya).

as for the wall™

well...

US Customs & Border Patrol: Trump has not built a single mile of new border fence after 30 months in office

He's built around [COLOR="Blue"]60 miles[/COLOR] (if you believe that)[/SIZE]
    And the cost of building that stretch was ridiculous if I recall.

He already ordered Mexico that they should build it. Did he stutter? If it doesn't get built, it's not on him, it's on Mexico. They are the ones not being obedient and doing what they are told to do. Know what happens to those who are disobedient?

They get punished.

Delayed obedience is disobedience.

Trumps perspective is "build the wall or see what happens".

Get the popcorn ready.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    And the cost of building that stretch was ridiculous if I recall.
    Whatever it is. It's a drop in the bucket of what illegals cost the US. 135 billion for illegals and anchor babies. 19 billion paid in state and federal taxes. Net cost per year 116 billion.

Build the wall, get those robots running start the mass deportations.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Take the oil.

Take the land.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Whatever it is. It's a drop in the bucket of what illegals cost the US. 135 billion for illegals and anchor babies. 19 billion paid in state and federal taxes. Net cost per year 116 billion.

I've seen that report. It fails to take into account the benefits low wage labor of undocumented immigrants has on the economy.

Moreover, the "it's a drop in the bucket" argument practically justifies massive overspending on these projects and exploitation by contractors and vendors connected to these projects. That's a real turn for the fiscal conservative crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong

Of course as usual.

Anti immigration supporters have always spewed false and misleading numbers. Most of the information that you and the rest of the racists spew comes from biased conservative/racist sources that warp, lie and omit facts.

This isn't new, I've seen it all my life growing up in LA. Racist scare tactics that use immigration as a wedge issue to only fatten the pockets of these racists that employ undocumented workers in their businesses and their homes.

The true facts paint a different picture as immigrants contribute more to the economy than they use. Matter of FACT most undocumented immigrants don't benefit from some of the services that racists claim they abuse and use due to fear and ignorance.

Immigrants form their own communities, start their own businesses and become self reliant which only contribute to the economy.

But racists will continue to lie as they have for generations.

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    I've seen that report. It fails to take into account the benefits low wage labor of undocumented immigrants has on the economy.

Moreover, the "it's a drop in the bucket" argument practically justifies massive overspending on these projects and exploitation by contractors and vendors connected to these projects. That's a real turn for the fiscal conservative crowd.
    The report (like many that the right fabricates) is a tool used to rile up their racist base and fatten their pockets.

Wedge issues are nothing more than a tool to get elected and divide and conquer (the left are as guilty). The ads and messages are always the same

"Vote for me and I'll fight to keep illegal immigrants from coming into the country and keep your families safe"

"I will keep your jobs safe if you vote for me, as I will stop illegal immigration"

"Illegal immigrants are a burden to our economy, vote for me and I will stop the flood of illegal immigrants"

These messages appear like clockwork during election season, yet these same racist POS have been caught hiring undocumented workers in their homes and businesses (ie Trump). But people vote with their racist bias.