Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Michigan bans sale of e-cigarettes, but they're fine with regular cigarettes...

Those conservative christian republicans....

Default Re: Michigan bans sale of e-cigarettes, but they're fine with regular cigarettes...

They didn't ban e-cigs, just the fruity and sweet flavors that can be heavily marketed towards youth/teens.

Major cigarette brands had similar flavor trend back in early 00's, they had orange, vanilla, strawberry Winston packs. They started pushing them in magazines like candy. Those got banned almost immediately as well. Not quite sure how swisher/blacks still find the loophole with theirs

San Francisco region also had this law passed last year I remember.

But this is all pretty irrelevant for e-juice because it's easily obtainable and cheaper to purchase online, along with the kits to make nicotine juice yourself

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Vaping's been putting people in coma's as of late from what I've seen.

Why in the hell would any sane, rational human being want to inhale toxins??

It's bad enough we have to deal with all these Mesothelioma commercials.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Was funny to see everybody hop to vapes as a "safe" alternative... You're inhaling a cloud of mystery chemicals. I've used carts but they always irked me because you dont know what's in it and sometimes the color changes. Meanwhile people used to smoke for decades and only got sick when they were old.
    For quitting long term tobacco it's a great alternative. E-juice is a mixture of propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin and nicotine. That's it

With e-juice you can slowly lower the nicotine level overtime eventually until you reach 0.

I smoked for 5 years, tired patch/gum with no luck. Vaped for a half year and immediately got off cigarettes with no cravings for nicotine at all anymore.

No smelly clothes, yellow teeth, hacking in the morning, sore throats that never go away. Vaping was a temporary savior for a $10 day terrible tobacco addiction

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Vaping's been putting people in coma's as of late from what I've seen.

Why in the hell would any sane, rational human being want to inhale toxins??

It's bad enough we have to deal with all these Mesothelioma commercials.

sounds like some traditionalists grandma in the 1930's outrage over those heckin jezz negro's scary marijaweena

Vaping... you're better off smoking a cigar where the smoke doesn't enter your lungs.