Thread: Bolton out

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Bolton out

Best move he's made so far

But getting rid of someone due to disagreements isn't what true leaders do. He has a history of only hiring people he knows will be 'Yes' men/women and not challenge him.

True leaders have people around him that will give him the best advice possible whether or not they agree with them or not. Having a balance of opinions helps one to be better informed and weight multiple options. This is another sign that Trump solely cares about himself and not the country.

Default Re: Bolton out

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Best move he's made so far

But getting rid of someone due to disagreements isn't what true leaders do. He has a history of only hiring people he knows will be 'Yes' men/women and not challenge him.
    In general, for sure... but I'll give him a pass on Bolton. Bolton is the epitome of the kind of person you get rid of due to disagreements. If you've ever heard him talk on Fox, guy is a little off.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

wow... is this orange man.. good?

Anytime Trump does something which is legitimately good, my inclination is to give him credit.

There are ways to nitpick. It's easy to blame someone who ran to the left of Hillary Clinton on many foreign policy issues for hiring Bolton in the first place, but I think the lede here is "John Bolton is no longer in government", and that's a win for everyone.