View Poll Results: Do the Bulls win 8 straight if MJ never retires?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    10 27.78%
  • No

    16 44.44%
  • It's possible

    10 27.78%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Gainesville, FL.
    Posts
    28,514

    Default Do the Bulls win 8 straight titles if MJ never retires?

    I say yes.

  2. #2
    Hello, Twitter world Uncle Drew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Land of 1 Championship
    Posts
    11,793

    Default Re: Do the Bulls win 8 straight titles if MJ never retires?

    Dad Killer was afraid of Hakeem Olajuwon.

  3. #3
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Gainesville, FL.
    Posts
    28,514

    Default Re: Do the Bulls win 8 straight titles if MJ never retires?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    Dad Killer was afraid of Hakeem Olajuwon.
    Be serious, Simon.

    Hakeem wasn't even on Jordan's radar.

    Hakeem had 6 other years to meet him in the finals.

  4. #4
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    28,361

    Default Re: Do the Bulls win 8 straight titles if MJ never retires?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew

    Dad Killer was afraid of Hakeem Olajuwon.
    [COLOR="Navy"]As you can see, Hakeem is the one flinching from MJ's power:[/COLOR]







  5. #5
    Consensus, Cemented Vino24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Top 3
    Posts
    4,975

    Default Re: Do the Bulls win 8 straight titles if MJ never retires?

    Would op be happier with a job? No. Answer is no. Less is more

  6. #6
    LeBron Stan Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    14,167

    Default Re: Do the Bulls win 8 straight titles if MJ never retires?

    Nope MJ legit feared Hakeem and had a losing record against him (1-5 from 91-93)

    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=471411

  7. #7
    LeBron Stan Manny98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    14,167

    Default Re: Do the Bulls win 8 straight titles if MJ never retires?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    [COLOR="Navy"]As you can see, Hakeem is the one flinching from MJ's power:[/COLOR]






    He was 1-5 in those games

  8. #8
    Seething... ClipperRevival's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    7,119

    Default Re: Do the Bulls win 8 straight titles if MJ never retires?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Drew
    Dad Killer was afraid of Hakeem Olajuwon.
    I always laugh at this because that would mean MJ was psychic and could see the future. Because you see, when MJ retired after 1992-93, Hakeem was ringless, viewed as somewhat of black hole that couldn't make his teammates better. There was no aura surrounding him that he enjoys now.

    So ok, that makes MJ even more GOAT. He saw what Hakeem would become and avoided him like the plaque. Thanks wheels.

  9. #9
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    28,361

    Default Re: Do the Bulls win 8 straight titles if MJ never retires?

    We know MJ is goat because only MJ showed us that 8-straight was possible in the modern era - and that's amazing because everyone thought Russell's 8 straight was some kind of untouchable, old world feat...

    MJ let us know that 8 straight is still humanly POSSIBLE, and for that, he is GOAT

  10. #10
    Presented by YouTubeTV SouBeachTalents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18,287

    Default Re: Do the Bulls win 8 straight titles if MJ never retires?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    I always laugh at this because that would mean MJ was psychic and could see the future. Because you see, when MJ retired after 1992-93, Hakeem was ringless, viewed as somewhat of black hole that couldn't make his teammates better. There was no aura surrounding him that he enjoys now.

    So ok, that makes MJ even more GOAT. He saw what Hakeem would become and avoided him like the plaque. Thanks wheels.
    Where have these instincts been his last 20 years as an owner?

  11. #11
    Landslide honors LAmbruh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Consensus
    Posts
    12,991

    Default Re: Do the Bulls win 8 straight titles if MJ never retires?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Where have these instincts been his last 20 years as an owner?
    ouch

  12. #12
    New York baby!! Turbo Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Villain
    Posts
    3,280

    Default Re: Do the Bulls win 8 straight titles if MJ never retires?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    Where have these instincts been his last 20 years as an owner?
    LMAO

  13. #13
    For Kobe Smoke117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    26,244

    Default Re: Do the Bulls win 8 straight titles if MJ never retires?

    Jordan was burnt out after 93, but they are going to win eight in a row?

  14. #14
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    that ghoulash joint
    Posts
    28,361

    Default Re: Do the Bulls win 8 straight titles if MJ never retires?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Jordan was burnt out after 93, but they are going to win eight in a row?
    The guy averages 41 and you say he's "burnt out"

    That's crazy

    You know who was burnt out and didn't have enough physically and mentally to 3-peat?

    Kobe, Lebron, Durant, and Curry



    Heck Lebron averaged a pathetic 17 shots in the 14' Finals (mj averaged 34 attempts in 93')

  15. #15
    Presented by YouTubeTV SouBeachTalents's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    18,287

    Default Re: Do the Bulls win 8 straight titles if MJ never retires?

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    The guy averages 41 and you say he's "burnt out"

    That's crazy

    You know who was burnt out and didn't have enough physically and mentally to 3-peat?

    Kobe, Lebron, Durant, and Curry

    LeBron was so burnt out he only went on to make 4 more Finals and win another title

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •