Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The traitor has to go

NBA rookie of the year SomeBlackDude's Avatar

Default Re: The traitor has to go

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly
    Wait, it's not a verified fact that Sleepy Joe was involved in Nipsey Hussle's untimely demise?
    the normal real news dissemination process ran into a... problem recently.

how will fancy bear get the truth about nipseygate out to the public now?

Good college starter Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Both Andgar and Maxfly have become completely unhinged.

Trump isn't going down and when he sidesteps another witch hunt, they are going to dive deeper down the rabbit hole of insanity

maga lawyers are now repping a ukrainian business partner of big paulie who just happens to be a russian mobster fighting extradition to face justice in 'murrica.

[QUOTE][B][U]Trump-Friendly Lawyers Join Legal Team of Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong

Trump isn't going down and when he sidesteps another witch hunt, they are going to dive deeper down the rabbit hole of insanity
    I love the deflection. Can't adequately defend Trump's actions, attack other posters.

It's ok... I'll stick to the subject matter.

[QUOTE]President Trump told his acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, to hold back almost $400 million in military aid for Ukraine at least a week before a phone call in which Trump is said to have pressured the Ukrainian president to investigate the son of former vice president Joe Biden, according to three senior administration officials.

Officials at the Office of Management and Budget relayed Trump

[QUOTE=MaxFly][QUOTE]resident Trump told his acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, to hold back almost $400 million in military aid for Ukraine at least a week before a phone call in which Trump is said to have pressured the Ukrainian president to investigate the son of former vice president Joe Biden, according to three senior administration officials.

Officials at the Office of Management and Budget relayed Trump

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    basic common sense dictated that was the case from the jump.

quid pro maga.

looks like the crooked dems are moving towards impeachment and a possible select committee to handle proceedings.

i think rrr might hate nancy just a little less by this time tomorrow.
    They can get Trump taxes and other documents by simply opening impeachment proceedings without taking up impeachment vote in the House. That would put a lid on Trump trying to hide his tax returns because he would be required to do so under impeachment laws.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong

You have Trump Derangement Syndrome. You defend anything Donny does no matter what. You are the deranged one, pal.

Pelosi has been talking with her colleagues throughout today and it could get interesting.

The drama is all building toward Thursday, a make-or-break moment in the eyes of House Democratic leaders. Pelosi gave the acting director of national intelligence, Joseph Maguire, until then to turn over the whistleblower complaint. Under the law, any matter deemed of “urgent concern” is supposed to be shared with Congress. But the Trump administration has refused to hand over the material — despite an inspector general’s determination that it has met that threshold.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...7e0_story.html

I don't see anything happening today (Tuesday), but Wednesday should heat up. Pelosi is trying to gauge where the party members stand and to see if she can get any Republican support. Republicans have been pretty quiet last few days except for a couple of them. I also think they are waiting for latest polls to come in to see where the public stands since the whistle-blower news came out.

People don't seem to realize that once the House impeaches, everything comes out. Trump can't countersue or have the federal court freeze something or delay. Everything, including his tax returns, have to reach the hands of Congress. If it's danning in any way, Republicans will begin to flip to protect their own skin. They won't go down with the ship, I promise you that. Politicians don't go down with the ship, typically anyways..

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    A couple years ago, Creepy Joe was bragging in public about how he used financial threats to get this Ukrainian prosecutor fired. Heres video proof - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXA--dj2-CY
    Yea to me it basically hinges on whether it's true or not. If it's true or they have 'high confidence' to believe it was true, his (Trump's) actions are just, imo.

People say it like Trump is saying 'make up some shit about Biden and I'll pay you', but he could be saying, release what you already know. If it's really corrupt shit, I dunno why people are so upset. I guess cuz they are all corrupt clowns.

At first I was gonna say Trump should want to face a clown like Biden in the general (because he would destroy himself once the scrutiny was all on him, even Obama knows), but I guess the best-best outcome (for Trump) is Biden continuing to damage progressives with credibility then narrowly losing the nomination so that Trump can point back to stuff Biden said about universal healthcare and such.

I'm sure we'll get to view the transcript, and maybe even get some more info about what was actually going on with Yung Biden.

-Smak

I rule the local playground Rocket's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    Bingo!!!!
    They have been wrong on every single thing about Trump since before he was elected. Each one of them is the one that will bring him down. As soon as they are debunked they move on to the next big thing. The sheep eagerly follow along with the propaganda being spewed by the talking heads and believe every single bit of it with while stuck in their leftist echo chambers. This would be comical if it was not so pathetic.

Excited to see how things unfold.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    They can get Trump taxes and other documents by simply opening impeachment proceedings without taking up impeachment vote in the House. That would put a lid on Trump trying to hide his tax returns because he would be required to do so under impeachment laws.
    I've been saying this for quite some time. It's a risky gambit if they ultimately don't take a vote, but they really need to break the back of all this obstruction.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    i think rrr might hate nancy just a little less by this time tomorrow.
    People can say what they want about Pelosi, but given her cautious approach to impeachment and her obvious aversion to going down that road, she can't be painted as an overzealous Speaker intent on playing political games. She has been a moderating voice through much of this, so the fact that she is seriously considering unleashing the hounds is indicative of a shift in perspective due to this most recent revelation and the increased pressure she has been receiving from her caucus. She actually positioned herself quite well for this next stage.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLsmak
    Yea to me it basically hinges on whether it's true or not. If it's true or they have 'high confidence' to believe it was true, his (Trump's) actions are just, imo.

People say it like Trump is saying 'make up some shit about Biden and I'll pay you', but he could be saying, release what you already know. If it's really corrupt shit, I dunno why people are so upset. I guess cuz they are all corrupt clowns.
    The full context on Biden and what he did has already come out. I responded to Nanners' post. Here is what was in my response.

[QUOTE]...the whole Obama administration, not just Joe Biden who was acting as a liaison to Eastern European governments in contention was Russia, was in agreement that the Ukrainian prosecutor in question needed to be fired because he had been sitting on and opted not to investigate and prosecute a host of corruption cases, just as Ukrainian prosecutors before him had done. In fact, Ukrainians and international organizations were also calling for Viktor Shokin's ouster and saw him as an obstacle to reform.

[QUOTE]His appointment under President Petro Poroshenko disappointed reformers hopeful that the country would abandon a corrupt past in which prosecutors didn

Multiple administration sources confirmed to Fox News on Tuesday that the Office of Management and Budget indeed told the State Department and Department of Defense in July that it was putting a hold on nearly $400 million in aid to Ukraine.

But administration sources told Fox News that the reason for the freeze on Ukrainian aid was tied to concerns about corruption. Sources said that Trump wanted to be confident that the incoming administration of Volodymyr Zelensky was going to take steps to end corruption before releasing the funding.

The aid to Ukraine also, according to sources, came up in the context of other countries and questions about whether they were paying their share.

The White House’s decision to release the funding ultimately was made in mid-August, after Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, called the president and said that Ukraine desperately needed the aid, according to administration sources.

The White House, at the time, was also up against an appropriation “impoundment” deadline, which meant the money would either have to be spent, or impounded. The White House would have been forced to go to court to justify the impoundment, which sources said it did not want to do.
    This may or may not be true but it's a reasonable enough explanation that unless Trump is on record saying he's gonna withhold aid unless Biden is investigated the House is gonna have a hard time convicting him.