Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 123
  1. #31
    ... on a leash ArbitraryWater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    I walk a higher path, son
    Posts
    38,985

    Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan




    sad

  2. #32
    Un Hermano de Bernie
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,260

    Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    I'm struggling to understand what exactly you are trying to say here. We have freedom and opportunity because the military is overseas killing civilians? Is that your argument?
    You're attempting to use logic on a population of 1 part troll and 1 part true believing foxbots. Either way, that's futile.

    Save your passion/discussion for moderates in real life.

    PS: I honestly wonder if even Stalker knows what he really believes anymore he trolls so hard. He just exists to stir shit up. He's smarter than most give him for here, but he ain't that smart.

    PPS: These strikes are reprehensible, same as they were under Obama. This shit creates terrorists. I'd dedicate the rest of my life towards ending anybody that took out my family as collateral damage, purposely or not.

  3. #33
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Gainesville, FL.
    Posts
    28,514

    Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    I'm struggling to understand what exactly you are trying to say here. We have freedom and opportunity because the military is overseas killing civilians? Is that your argument?
    Yes.

  4. #34
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Gainesville, FL.
    Posts
    28,514

    Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50
    You're attempting to use logic on a population of 1 part troll and 1 part true believing foxbots. Either way, that's futile.

    Save your passion/discussion for moderates in real life.

    PS: I honestly wonder if even Stalker knows what he really believes anymore he trolls so hard. He just exists to stir shit up. He's smarter than most give him for here, but he ain't that smart.
    You're overthinking everything.

    And you give me too much credit; I'm really stupid.

    But I know more than anyone.

    See how stupid that sounds?

    Anyhow, just stop overthinking.

  5. #35
    Bernie 2020 Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    I want my CHIPS with the DIP
    Posts
    12,493

    Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    You're overthinking everything.

    And you give me too much credit; I'm really stupid.

    But I know more than anyone.

    See how stupid that sounds?

    Anyhow, just stop overthinking.

    Stalk, I'm supportive of you on this forum and encourage you to be involved, sharing stories and what not...but could we please do without the trolling for a lil? It's bad enough with Patty over here.

  6. #36
    Un Hermano de Bernie
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,260

    Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    You're overthinking everything.

    And you give me too much credit; I'm really stupid.

    But I know more than anyone.

    See how stupid that sounds?

    Anyhow, just stop overthinking.
    It's much easier to get over on people when they think you're dumb, isn't it?

    We'd get along in real life, I just wish you'd use your powers for good.

  7. #37
    NBA lottery pick Shogon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    5,033

    Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

    It's 30 foreigners and it couldn't happen at home, so nobody cares.

    If a guy shoots up a mall and kills 5 people? National ****ing meltdown, let me tell you. Ban all guns NOW!!! BAN "ASSAULT" RIFLES NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

    In short, people are retarded. You... you reading this... you're probably retarded.

  8. #38
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Gainesville, FL.
    Posts
    28,514

    Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50
    It's much easier to get over on people when they think you're dumb, isn't it?

    We'd get along in real life, I just wish you'd use your powers for good.
    As someone with severe emotional trauma, acceptance and compliments make me extremely uncomfortable and make me cringe and want to destroy something.

    Please treat me like shit.

    Thank you in advance.

  9. #39
    Expert in Demonology Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    25,999

    Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo

    Me, J$, imdaman, red1 and more have always talked about the injustice of Muslims...it's always been the same group to argue against it, the 9ers...pat chewing..tomtucker...welcome to that illustrious group, rufus.

    The problem you guys have is that you never look inwardly at yourselves. Guys like you move from these war torn countries and live the good life in Western societies, yet you continuously blame Western society for attempting to fix the problem that caused you to move here in the first place.

    The biggest threat to Muslims and the biggest injustice committed towards Muslims is by......fellow Muslims. Millions of Muslims are violently killed by other Muslims on a yearly basis, yet here you are creating a thread and freaking the hell out about a drone strike that mistakenly killed 30 people. I mean, WTF??


    This is why you will always face backlash from the likes of us.

  10. #40
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Gainesville, FL.
    Posts
    28,514

    Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    It's 30 foreigners and it couldn't happen at home, so nobody cares.

    If a guy shoots up a mall and kills 5 people? National ****ing meltdown, let me tell you. Ban all guns NOW!!! BAN "ASSAULT" RIFLES NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

    In short, people are retarded. You... you reading this... you're probably retarded.


    I'm definitely retarded.

  11. #41
    Bernie 2020 Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    I want my CHIPS with the DIP
    Posts
    12,493

    Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    The problem you guys have is that you never look inwardly at yourselves. Guys like you move from these war torn countries and live the good life in Western societies, yet you continuously blame Western society for attempting to fix the problem that caused you to move here in the first place.

    The biggest threat to Muslims and the biggest injustice committed towards Muslims is by......fellow Muslims. Millions of Muslims are violently killed by other Muslims on a yearly basis, yet here you are creating a thread and freaking the hell out about a drone strike that mistakenly killed 30 people. I mean, WTF??


    This is why you will always face backlash from the likes of us.

    I'm in this country because a Orthodox Christian kicked my family out of their house at gun point in the middle of a war. We didn't get the house back until 13 years after the war. The entire city, mind you, was wiped clean of my people. In 1990 (before war), that specific city was 20% muslim, 50% orthodox, 30% catholic. Today it is 95% orthodox.



    Tryyyyyy againnnn

  12. #42
    Alpha Tarheel rufuspaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    23,854

    Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Do you know of an efficient way to search through ISH to find posts? Because I've been going on about this bs since 9er was here back in 2013.


    Me, J$, imdaman, red1 and more have always talked about the injustice of Muslims...it's always been the same group to argue against it, the 9ers...pat chewing..tomtucker...welcome to that illustrious group, rufus.


    Again dude...idgaf about your lord and savior Trump, I haven't mentioned him once in this thread other than in replies to you. Politely **** off if that's all you wanna talk about.


    FYI, I'm on record saying Obama is probably one of the worst presidents due to this very issue, killing civilians and non combatants. It's EXACTLY why I didn't vote for Hillary, either.


    You Trump guys are obsessed, I don't wanna talk about him.

    FYI I have always been against illegal drone strikes, especially in countries like Pakistan, with whom we supposedly aren't in conflict.

    I've been on here longer than you. This is the first thread I've ever seen you make on the subject of drones and it's obviously because it looks bad for the current administration. It's okay to have a bias. Just admit it.

  13. #43
    Un Hermano de Bernie
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,260

    Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    As someone with severe emotional trauma, acceptance and compliments make me extremely uncomfortable and make me cringe and want to destroy something.

    Please treat me like shit.

    Thank you in advance.
    I will do my best to withhold compliments from here on out.

    I just don't like it when people pile up on you and I won't be doing the same.

    Emotional trauma is something to be used as a tool to communicate and help others who may not be as far along as you in recovery, if you are able. Not as a weapon to make others miserable.

    My 2 cents, and I'll leave you be.

  14. #44
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Gainesville, FL.
    Posts
    28,514

    Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50
    I will do my best to withhold compliments from here on out.

    I just don't like it when people pile up on you and I won't be doing the same.

    Emotional trauma is something to be used as a tool to communicate and help others who may not be as far along as you in recovery, if you are able. Not as a weapon to make others miserable.

    My 2 cents, and I'll leave you be.
    From a viewpoint where I'm normal, thank you for not bullying me.

    It's really hurtful, from a normal viewpoint, of course.


  15. #45
    Bernie 2020 Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    I want my CHIPS with the DIP
    Posts
    12,493

    Default Re: U.S. drone strike kills 30 pine nut farm workers in Afghanistan

    Quote Originally Posted by Loco 50
    PPS: These strikes are reprehensible, same as they were under Obama. This shit creates terrorists. I'd dedicate the rest of my life towards ending anybody that took out my family as collateral damage, purposely or not.

    @Patty, you'd do the same.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •