Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Yeezy
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default the new avatar is so f*cking boring. 2.5 hours of it is national geographic shit

its just a bunch of visuals of them running around or swimming or flying. playing. theres some weird furry shit going on cause theres a million shots of their ass's but not one single nipple so they've went away from trying to please horny teenagers and instead are trying to appease 30 year old basement dwelling psychopaths

the characters look outdated like they just refined poor cgi. its basically just the first movie but made way worse with no real excitement other than a 1 minute giant fish chasing a kid or a 2 minute shoot out.

its a real homo fest cause they got this naked 15 year old human boy running around the entire time.

that jake sully guys kid just keeps saying "yes sir" like 100 times. its so repetitive. they just keep repeating the same "i told you not to do this but you did it anyway" plot but in 20 different ways

i'm done with this shit. don't care about the other possible sequels now. they shoulda left it alone. first movie was a solid 8/10

this was a 5/10

National High School Star

Default Re: the new avatar is so f*cking boring. 2.5 hours of it is national geographic shit

i think the joke at the time of the first one was something like didn't i see this when it was called dances with wolves

Yeezy

Default Re: the new avatar is so f*cking boring. 2.5 hours of it is national geographic shit

Quote Originally Posted by post View Post
    i think the joke at the time of the first one was something like didn't i see this when it was called dances with wolves

90% of movies are remakes of remakes. but that wasn't what made the first movie great. it was new and different cause of the 3d shit and cgi enhancements. plus the story was solid. the mystery of it all. if you've seen the first movie theres literally no reason to watch the 2nd one

and btw 3d movies suck now. the effect has completely worn off and now it just looks awkward and stupid. it was a novelty

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
    90% of movies are remakes of remakes. but that wasn't what made the first movie great. it was new and different cause of the 3d shit and cgi enhancements. plus the story was solid. the mystery of it all. if you've seen the first movie theres literally no reason to watch the 2nd one

and btw 3d movies suck now. the effect has completely worn off and now it just looks awkward and stupid. it was a novelty
    cameron has plans to make 7

1 was enough for me

Dang you wrote a great wall of China roasting the movie and still gave it a 5/10?

OP made over 1000 posts in 2 weeks.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

I never watched the original and don’t plan on watching either

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    you are also a fat and mad beaner with grotesque stretch marks all over your body

good luck with that

Yeezy

i'm only here 1 month out of the year for the past decade. i like to get in as many posts as i can to derail every thread and send ISH into a tailspin before taking another 11 month break

the end is near. don't worry fat boy ( my visit and your pathetic life )

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    I never watched the original and don’t plan on watching either

you are also a fat and mad beaner with grotesque stretch marks all over your body

good luck with that
    Speaking of grotesque how does that stack up to your $5.50 coffee table with sprawled out syringes, half smoked cigarettes, crack rock, beer and Q-Tips?

You are repulsive

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    Speaking of grotesque how does that stack up to your $5.50 coffee table with sprawled out syringes, half smoked cigarettes, crack rock, beer and Q-Tips?

You are repulsive

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

You are repulsive

You are repulsive

yo....

You are repulsive

1-9

You are repulsive

warriorfan is now avoiding this thread like the plague.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

You ate over 1000 calories in 2 minutes.