Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Can someone confirm that 3ball have banned at other bball sites?

3ball was banned in 2 posts @ RealGM

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post

Banned several times@ realm, but like 50 times at another place.

Imagine getting banned for posting lebron stats lol.

Those mods at real gm are softer than the cushion Simon has on his new wheelchair that uncle Jeff bought him.

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball View Post
    I was banned for knocking lebron in an overly 1-sided fashion... which is a dumb reason to get banned - if the thread is about Lebron's weaknesses, then the OP is supposed to be 1-sided...

And when I posted on realgm - I linked the stats - so they couldn't be inaccurate

The reality is that you can't knock Lebron on other sites.. I personally believe that Lebron and Clutch Sports have their hand DEEP into social media (they probably know the owners of realgm and/or have ownership stake or sponsor relationships with all these sites.. ultimately, they have some measure of control over these message boards and obviously, they have some control over the mainstream media too (significant influence)

But this is your latest thing against me (saying I make up stats) because it's all you have - my arguments are sound, so you claim I'm lying about the stats.... Which stats though? - you won't specify because it's just a ploy to avoid admitting defeat in the argument
    Wrong. It's because you're an obsessed lunatic who's sole purpose is to diminish anything Lebron. You take stats and manipulate them into some far out agenda. If you stuck to your Jordan slurping narrative you may have stuck around. You converted into a crazy tormented by Lebron. Somehow this is more acceptable on ISH

Dunking on everybody in the park

Realgm mods are some of the worst people on the internet

It's a shame.lebron23s lack of intellectual curiosity has prevented him from discovering other bball sites but I think he would be made a mod in less than 100 posts at realgm

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCorporation View Post

3baLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

takes all the Ls

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    this pic haunts him to this day

Wow