Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Can someone confirm that 3ball have banned at other bball sites?

I'm not familiar with Real GM. One basketball forum is enough for me. But from what I gather the mods are like Nazi's, and that's bad. Meaning that people are forced to play it ultra cautious else they'll get banned. And I don't mean because of trolling, but because your opinions might not align and things like that. Again, I'm not familiar with that site it's just what I've gathered from limited knowledge.

It's similar to when we used to have post ratings here on ISH and people were always careful on how they phrased things, trying not to insult anyone because they didn't want to get a neg. But a lot worse.

Good college starter ELITEpower23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by East River Livn' View Post
    Bitch. You were literally kissing the ass of RealGM mods to help you get unbanned from ISH.

I don't want to get banned by posting a realgm link but google: 90sgoat; realgm and "Jeff owner of InsideHoops.com allows threats of other people's children"

Mod#1

Mod#2

Chef Curry w/ da shot FromDowntown's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by East River Livn' View Post
    Bitch. You were literally kissing the ass of RealGM mods to help you get unbanned from ISH.

I don't want to get banned by posting a realgm link but google: 90sgoat; realgm and "Jeff owner of InsideHoops.com allows threats of other people's children"

Mod#1

Mod#2
    Damm

He probably posts anywhere he pleases. His idoltry isn't enough to sway one away from his views that are clearly garnered from experience and expertise. While his oratorical and communicative skills could use some work, his mathematical and analytical skills are off the charts.

Is this a reason why 1-9ball refrains from posting in the otc lounge?

Can confirm. Posted a 3ball thread word for word over there and was permabanned within 5 minutes

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by And1AllDay View Post
    he tried to create a new acct and got banned after like 2 posts

he has like 10 accts here tho

he cray
    Think he is IMKobe and tpols? They follow him from thread to thread and echo everything he says. I think they are beta disciples of 1-9ball but wouldn't be shocked if they announced "I am 1-9ball" one day.

took a look ahead at all the other sites today and can confirm that he's currently banned from a 1/3 of the the sites with a fourt planned quite soon

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 72-10 View Post
    took a look ahead at all the other sites today and can confirm that he's currently banned from a 1/3 of the the sites with a fourt planned quite soon
    How many sites is he on?

NBA All-star

3ball logic: equating a missed 3pt FG as another TO is the superior mindset, because it is stupid to run and get closer to the basket for what is just another possible TO.

when offense translates to defense, but it doesn't translate back. because basketball is a sport played by 10 people with 1 ball instead of 1 person with 3 balls

Quote Originally Posted by GimmeThat View Post
    3ball logic: equating a missed 3pt FG as another TO is the superior mindset, because it is stupid to run and get closer to the basket for what is just another possible TO.

when offense translates to defense, but it doesn't translate back. because basketball is a sport played by 10 people with 1 ball instead of 1 person with 3 balls
    Are u on drugs my friend

Why did AirBonner get banned?

Reminder: OP is egokiller

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Why did AirBonner get banned?
    Obese RMWG banned him because he got his feelings hurt

This is sad you got spy kids on the mission watching every move 3ball makes.