Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is the Tesla stock price being subverted by big oil? Does anyone here own a Tesla?

Default Is the Tesla stock price being subverted by big oil? Does anyone here own a Tesla?

To the tune of billions of dollars a day, which is a drop in the bucket for big oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfILTM_xcOE

I totally believe it. Evil mother****ers ok with polluting the planet for financial gain. Rather than investing their money into making a better product, just using it all to try to stem the tide. Good luck.

TBH I'm considering buying a Tesla. Regular standard range model 3... white interior, black exterior, with the full autonomy.

Anyone here own a Tesla?
    Last edited by Shogon; 08-19-2019 at 07:45 PM.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Is the Tesla stock price being subverted by big oil? Does anyone here own a Tesla?

I see so many Teslas around here.

They just built a huge port station right in front of the Amazon grocery store.

Default Re: Is the Tesla stock price being subverted by big oil? Does anyone here own a Tesla?

I don't own a Tesla but I've driven them a few times. There's so many in Toronto.

The instant torque is insane in these electric cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon
    To the tune of billions of dollars a day, which is a drop in the bucket for big oil.

I totally believe it. Evil mother****ers ok with polluting the planet for financial gain. Rather than investing their money into making a better product, just using it all to try to stem the tide. Good luck.

TBH I'm considering buying a Tesla. Regular standard range model 3... white interior, black exterior, with the full autonomy.

Anyone here own a Tesla?
    I picked up a model 3 performance a couple weeks ago, and its easily the best car I have ever driven. TBH the (supposed) environmental benefits had virtually zero impact on my decision, the main reason I bought it is because it has borderline supercar acceleration and the instant torque is intoxicating and addictive.

After driving the car for a couple weeks, I dont think any amount of stock manipulation is going to stop Tesla... the product is just too damn good.

Is the Tesla stock price being subverted by big oil? Probably.

As someone who has no problem throwing a pair of twin turbos onto a car and replacing the suspension, rear end, fuel system, transmission, and engine to support the 1200+ rwhp, I'm looking forward to what future modifications can be done on these electric cars. I mean out of the box these things are a beast compared to what we can modify on an existing efi platform. New track records will be set in the future with these modified cars. They already set a record for fastest 4 door car.

I don't own a Tesla.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth
    I don't own a Tesla.
    You're asian, you either own a Toyota or a Honda.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogon

Anyone here own a Tesla?

Great question OP. And Congrats on your decision to upgrade your vehicle. Remember, when it comes time to find a new home for your current automobile, keep one thing in mind:

1-877-kArS4KiDs!

1-877-kaRs4kIDs!

1-877

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    You're asian, you either own a Toyota or a Honda.
    So do you. You even made a cringy appreciation thread about it

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=397031

I own both a Toyota and a Honda. It's common sense. Who wants to fix shit sooner rather than later?

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]Great question OP. And Congrats on your decision to upgrade your vehicle. Remember, when it comes time to find a new home for your current automobile, keep one thing in mind:

1-877-kArS4KiDs!

1-877-kaRs4kIDs!

1-877

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    So do you. You even made a cringy appreciation thread about it

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=397031

I own both a Toyota and a Honda. It's common sense. Who wants to fix shit sooner rather than later?
    this folks, this right here is a textbook case of having no self awareness. ek thinks he can call me cringe for making a thread about a new vehicle. meanwhile, he's so desperate to get one over me, that he didn't catch the fact that he dug up a nearly 4 year old thread...

now that's cringe.

this folks, this right here is a textbook case of having no self awareness. ek thinks he can call me cringe for making a thread about a new vehicle. meanwhile, he's so desperate to get one over me, that he didn't catch the fact that he dug up a nearly 4 year old thread...

now that's cringe.
    You got called out on your cringe nonsense like you always do. I saw your post and I recalled you had a tacoma. Typed in

[QUOTE=egokiller]You got called out on your cringe nonsense like you always do. I saw your post and I recalled you had a tacoma. Typed in

wtf are you jamokes even arguing about? toyota makes great vehicles and you both own one.

i have a toyota too (4runner). amazing truck that has never once left me stranded during nearly 20 years of use and abuse... pretty much the perfect vehicle to pair with an EV sedan
    Last edited by Nanners; 12-29-2019 at 03:19 PM.

"i remembered this detail about you from a 4 year old thread"

Wrong again. I never saw that 4 year old thread until today. You mentioned you had a tacoma a few months ago so I did the google search I mentioned to see if I recalled correctly and sure enough, a cringe “vehicle appreciation” thread was the first thing that came up. Do you see anyone else making a vehicle appreciation thread every time they buy a new vehicle? No, because most of us aren’t going to make cringe threads of that nature.

Turn up the self awareness son, you’ll thank us later.
    Last edited by egokiller; 12-29-2019 at 03:19 PM.