Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Jaylen Rose: LeBron ahead of Kobe on the GOAT list

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Except Kobe saw more double teams than Shaq in 2 out of the 3 title runs and the rules back then were harder on the perimeter players than bigs because you could actually touch them without fouling.

Kobe oculdn't win more MVPs because his 3rd and 4th best players were Kwame Brown and Smush Parker.
    The other way around little kid. Kobe shot 40% while having Shaq be the center of the opposition defense's attention. Meanwhile, Lebron has outdone him while not having anywhere near as good as Shaq?

Kobe won no mvps because he wasnt good enough to lead teams with Odom to 50 wins or more. Meanwhile lebron regularly lead scrubs to 60+wins.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

So which one is it?

Did Shaq see triple teams while Kobe saw single coverage?

Southbeachtalents and a couple of other people who didn't watch basketball back then went down this road; I would suggest you don't because I've kept some receipts.

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    So which one is it?

Did Shaq see triple teams while Kobe saw single coverage?

Southbeachtalents and a couple of other people who didn't watch basketball back then went down this road; I would suggest you don't because I've kept some receipts.
    Please the "receipt" of a non-obvious troll (such a SouthBeach) making that claim.

You have a bad habit of making random shit up and claiming other people said it. So please post the proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    The other way around little kid. Kobe shot 40% while having Shaq be the center of the opposition defense's attention. Meanwhile, Lebron has outdone him while not having anywhere near as good as Shaq?

Kobe won no mvps because he wasnt good enough to lead teams with Odom to 50 wins or more. Meanwhile lebron regularly lead scrubs to 60+wins.
    Lebron had stacked frontcourts and great 3&D players all around him for all his career. Are you comparing the 06 Lakers to the 09 or 10 Cavs?

Odom
    Smush
    Kwame
    Walton

vs.

Mo
    Delonte
    Varejao
    Big Z
    Big Ben/Shaq

Peak Kobe did not have the shooters or inside presence Lebron did. You replaced Smush with Fisher and Kwame with Gasol and he went to 3 straight Finals, beating two of the teams that humiliated Lebron and made him quit on his team.

6-24 Brickwork and Im12be with another colossal meltdown

These lists are killing em, NOBODY has their boy in any stratosphere of Lebron

Quote Originally Posted by ImKobe
    Lebron had stacked frontcourts and great 3&D players all around him for all his career. Are you comparing the 06 Lakers to the 09 or 10 Cavs?

Odom
    Smush
    Kwame
    Walton

vs.

Mo
    Delonte
    Varejao
    Big Z
    Big Ben/Shaq

Peak Kobe did not have the shooters or inside presence Lebron did. You replaced Smush with Fisher and Kwame with Gasol and he went to 3 straight Finals, beating two of the teams that humiliated Lebron and made him quit on his team.
    Yes, lebron led a much weaker team than Kobe's lakera to 65 and 66 wins while Kobe was struggling to get 45 wins with the likes of Butler/Odom.

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    Please the "receipt" of a non-obvious troll (such a SouthBeach) making that claim.

You have a bad habit of making random shit up and claiming other people said it. So please post the proof.
    You and a couple of other nerds always mentioned how Kobe always

Got single coverage alongside Shaq.

I posted a shit ton of gifs and you guys retreated and pretended like you never said that Kobe only got single coverage. Lol. Pretty cowardly shit.

Then you all proceeded to talk about the 2000 Finals - another series that you didn't watch. Lol.

ImKobe absolutely embarrassing himself in this thread. Kobe 2nd and LeBron 10th?

Kobe more defensive attention than Shaq?

I see 34-24 is tired of getting laughed at on realgm and scurried back here

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

lebron nut huggers in full force slurping mode. kobe was just better. deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    You and a couple of other nerds always mentioned how Kobe always

Got single coverage alongside Shaq.

I posted a shit ton of gifs and you guys retreated and pretended like you never said that Kobe only got single coverage. Lol. Pretty cowardly shit.

Then you all proceeded to talk about the 2000 Finals - another series that you didn't watch. Lol.
    I literally have never talked about the coverage Shaq saw compared to Kobe. You're talking completely out of your ass like I said you have a bad habit of doing.

Please show me the receipts. I know the massive thread this debate took place in too, so it shouldn't be hard to find the claims you're accusing me of. I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankaii
    I literally have never talked about the coverage Shaq saw compared to Kobe. You're talking completely out of your ass like I said you have a bad habit of doing.

Please show me the receipts. I know the massive thread this debate took place in too, so it shouldn't be hard to find the claims you're accusing me of. I'll wait.
    He’s been getting embarrassed on realgm so he scurried back here. His bullshit doesn’t fly on that site. Poor fella.

[QUOTE=RRR3]He