Default [2012] SAS/SKIP: "Who's in your top 5?" Melo: "Kobe, LeBron, Durant, DWIGHT, myself"

Back in the 2012 playoffs
    Link

Stephen A. called out Melo for not being a superstar. Then Skip proceeds by asking him who was in his top 5 at the time. The man said Dwight Howard
    3x dpoy

Not that we didn't know how much of a beast he was when basketball was a priority to him.

Can you believe that interior defense with AD and Dwight No one is getting inside

Default Re: [2012] SAS/SKIP: "Who's in your top 5?" Melo: "Kobe, LeBron, Durant, DWIGHT, myself"

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Back in the 2012 playoffs
    Link

Stephen A. called out Melo for not being a superstar. Then Skip proceeds by asking him who was in his top 5 at the time. The man said Dwight Howard
    3x dpoy

Not that we didn't know how much of a beast he was when basketball was a priority to him.

Can you believe that interior defense with AD and Dwight No one is getting inside
    Damn right.

Default Re: [2012] SAS/SKIP: "Who's in your top 5?" Melo: "Kobe, LeBron, Durant, DWIGHT, myself"

By OP’s “logic” Melo is still good

Chef Curry w/ da shot FromDowntown's Avatar

Dwight 12 Howard was a beast in his prime never forget that