Default Some top 2019-20 college basketball players to watch

NBCSports.com's pre-season picks for the best players in college basketball for the (upcoming) 2019-20 season:

First team: Cassius Winston (Michigan State), Markus Howard (Marquette), Myles Powell (Seton Hall), Jordan Nwora (Louisville) and James Wiseman (Memphis).

Second team: Cole Anthony (North Carolina), Devon Dotson (Kansas), Kerry Blackshear Jr (Florida), Mamadi Diakite (Virginia) and Isaiah Stewart (Washington).

Saw a basketball once

Default Re: Some top 2019-20 college basketball players to watch

Villanova was chosen No. 1 team for a 2020-2021 season. Kevin Flaherty called it Way-Too-Early rankings in his article on 247sports. They have freshmen and juniors on the team mostly. Their coaching stuff is superb too, but I can't say I could call any player the top one this season.

Saw a basketball once

In our list you'll see we've rummaged the college basketball spectrum to make sure only the best players regardless of classification or conference were included.

Saw a basketball once

Quote Originally Posted by Rutherford View Post
    In our list you'll see we've rummaged the college basketball spectrum to make sure only the best players regardless of classification or conference were included.
    I think this is one of the most significant information for me myprepaidcenter