Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: the shanann watts murder is MUCH WORSE than we thought

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    23 hour solitary lockdown for 50+ years?

That's beyond torture. I'd rather have all my bones broken on the wheel, or covered in honey and devoured by insects. We've evolved to the peak form of torture. 99% of your life spent in a cold steel cell forever, with each day feeling like 100 years, until you eventually die.
    Is that his sentencing?

Anyway regardless of how crazy she appeared to have been, and that she doesn‘t look all that good and he could have done better, changed nothing about the gruesomeness of the murder, and that she did not deserve to go like that.

His treatment of the children is inexplicable.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    Is that his sentencing?

Anyway regardless of how crazy she appeared to have been, and that she doesn‘t look all that good and he could have done better, changed nothing about the gruesomeness of the murder, and that she did not deserve to go like that.

His treatment of the children is inexplicable.
    He killed himself in jail fairly early on.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A. View Post
    ****ing disgusting piece of shit

I remember watching his sentencing and seeing his mom crying profusely. She also forgave him. I just don't know how you can forgive someone after they did all that, I don't care if it's your child or not
    A mother's love knows no bounds. Not all mothers have this kind of love but the ones that do...I can kill all my siblings and know for certain that my mother will still love me.

Men/fathers just won't ever understand the depth of a mother's love. I know I don't.

this shit gets worse everytime I read more about it .. she just sat there in silence while her father was killing her own sister who was right beside her .. seriously I'm all for bringing back medieval torture/executions on public display .. people know the consequences aren't all that bad if they do things like this .. yeah you go to prison but no one's inflicting any real physical pain on you ..

The father strangled Celeste first, wrapping her head with a blue Yankees blanket and covering her mouth and nose with his hands through the fabric. Bella was sitting next to her in the backseat the whole time, but didn't say anything, Watts said.

After Celeste stopped breathing, he dumped her body into an oil tank, feet first, locked the hatch, and walked back to his truck.

“Is the same thing gonna happen to me as Cece?” Watts recalled Bella asking softly when he returned.

That's when he said he grabbed the same blue blanket, put it around Bella's head, and "did the same thing."

“Daddy, no!” were the last words she said before dying, words he still hears whenever he shuts his eyes, Watts told investigators.