Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Addict in Chief

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Exclamation Addict in Chief

JRehling
    @JRehling
    THREAD
    In 2016, Trump posted a photo of himself that gave away more than he intended. An open desk drawer revealed box after box of Sudafed, piled on top of one another.
    https://twitter.com/JRehling/status/...613958658?s=20

[QUOTE]NoelCaslerComedy
    @CaslerNoel

Default Re: Addict in Chief

Can someone post the pics?

Thx

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Orange Man Bad!!!! ^_______^

This is my favorite one

https://mobile.twitter.com/CaslerNoe...tance-abuse%2F

The mango wears adult diapers

I can't wait to see the GOAT win again in 2020 so we can enjoy RRR3 and Andgar's meltdowns. Not to mention all the other meltdowns that will occur. I'd vote for him just for this very reason, but alas, I live in california and the liberals who are destroying this beautiful state have control so it's pointless. Besides, registering to vote is how they get you for jury duty.
    Last edited by Smoke117; 10-06-2019 at 08:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Orange Man Bad!!!! ^_______^

OP lacks intellectual capability to discuss more advanced ideas and conceptions.

Hating the Orange Man is what makes him feel smart and virtuous, and most of all, safe in his belonging with the group. People in the middle of the pack are always on VERY tenuous ground when it comes to keeping up with what's smart/cool/trendy.

Obsessing over Orange Man is a dead giveaway of the people who need reassurance that they belong to something. That they have a "righteousness" they can advertise to others by shrieking about Orange Man. They don't have to come up with brilliant insights into complex situations. As long as they can say "I HATE ORANGE MAN" people will think they have some kind of merit and intelligence behind it.

It's a cry for help and attention.

Yikes.

was this dude cooking crystal meth in maga tower? litrally the only reason to keep that much sudafed on hand.

an adderall snortin', purple drank drinkin', diaper wearin' president.

what a time.

Oh, I forgot about SomeDumbNikka. His meltdown will, assuredly, be amazing, too.

I can't wait to see the GOAT win again in 2020 so we can enjoy RRR3 and Andgar's meltdowns. Not to mention all the other meltdowns that will occur. I'd vote for him just for this very reason, but alas, I live in california and the liberals who are destroying this beautiful state have control so it's pointless. Besides, registering to vote is how they get you for jury duty.
    Well this is just idiocy at it's best.

Like the idiots that burn their own sneakers to own the libs.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    OP lacks intellectual capability to discuss more advanced ideas and conceptions.

Hating the Orange Man is what makes him feel smart and virtuous, and most of all, safe in his belonging with the group. People in the middle of the pack are always on VERY tenuous ground when it comes to keeping up with what's smart/cool/trendy.

Obsessing over Orange Man is a dead giveaway of the people who need reassurance that they belong to something. That they have a "righteousness" they can advertise to others by shrieking about Orange Man. They don't have to come up with brilliant insights into complex situations. As long as they can say "I HATE ORANGE MAN" people will think they have some kind of merit and intelligence behind it.

It's a cry for help and attention.

Yikes.
    Someone needs to get laid.

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    Well this is just idiocy at it's best.

Like the idiots that burn their own sneakers to own the libs.
    Yes, because obsessing over Trump just makes you the picture of intelligence, right? Has your life in anyway changed since Trump has become President? I doubt it, yet here you are, every day, pissing and moaning about him like he fukked your wife.

Oh, I forgot about SomeDumbNikka. His meltdown will, assuredly, be amazing, too.
    hopefully your liver will still be functioning by election day so you can witness it.

Someone needs to get laid.

Fess up, little boy.

Nobody cares about your shitty music, and you're struggling for some other reason to matter.

You're seeking approval with your Orange Man obsession. You know it's a quick way to get a pat on the back. You know it's a cathartic outlet for all your personal frustrations. Donald Trump is a convenient, publicly-approved outlet for your HATE.

All your rage and anger and frustration and HATE for yourself and your impotent life. You know you have the "permission" of public perception to hate Trump for his skin color, his hair, his diet, and anything else that has nothing to do with policy, so that you can vent and dump your anger on to someone else.

AnGer923. Let that anger and hate out, little boy. YOu don't have the first clue about politics, and whether Trump is doing the right or wrong things for the country.

But you need a reason to matter. You need a side to call 'home.' And when you don't have a whole lot to offer... you know you can shout "FVCK THE ORANGE MAN!!!" and a bunch of left wing nerds will clap and welcome you with open arms.

LOSER

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE

Fess up, little boy.

Nobody cares about your shitty music, and you're struggling for some other reason to matter.

You're seeking approval with your Orange Man obsession. You know it's a quick way to get a pat on the back. You know it's a cathartic outlet for all your personal frustrations. Donald Trump is a convenient, publicly-approved outlet for your HATE.

All your rage and anger and frustration and HATE for yourself and your impotent life. You know you have the "permission" of public perception to hate Trump for his skin color, his hair, his diet, and anything else that has nothing to do with policy, so that you can vent and dump your anger on to someone else.

AnGer923. Let that anger and hate out, little boy. YOu don't have the first clue about politics, and whether Trump is doing the right or wrong things for the country.

But you need a reason to matter. You need a side to call 'home.' And when you don't have a whole lot to offer... you know you can shout "FVCK THE ORANGE MAN!!!" and a bunch of left wing nerds will clap and welcome you with open arms.

LOSER

I hit a nerve.

Life is great for me, you should get one and maybe you wouldn't try so much.

I hit a nerve.

Life is great for me, you should get one and maybe you wouldn't try so much.

You have Trump in your avatar.

Everything you post is about Donald Trump. And none of it policy related.

I think it's clear you have more hang-ups than I do. It's weird how it's so obvious to the rest of us, while you're completely oblivious to it. It's too close to your own face for you to recognize it.

You're obsessed with Donald Trump, and it is causing you to embarrass yourself.