Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Addict in Chief

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: Addict in Chief

I used to actually somewhat like RRR3 before I realized he was a soy boy liberal cuck. You broke my heart, Fredo.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Trump’s immigration policy: Mexicans bad, destroying our country, spend an absurd amount of money on a ridiculous wall the majority of the country doesn’t support. Also shoot them in the legs and have a moat with snakes and alligators.

Trump’s tax policy: standard republican trickle down bullshit that has been proven to only benefit the rich.

Defend that if you can.

Youve been schooled on these “arguments” over and over but the simple truth is you WANT your version to be true, so no amount of debating will enlighten you.

Youre weak and stupid, and EVERYONE here knows it. That is what belies your “views.” You need to believe that being an effeminite weenie is justified and good enough in this life. Right wing arguments will not ultimately reach that conclusion, left wing ones will.

Thus we see the impetus for your views. It’s that simple. Logic isnt the thing for you. Validation is. Lie to yourself all youd like.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

[QUOTE=RRR3]It

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    Youve been schooled on these “arguments” over and over but the simple truth is you WANT your version to be true, so no amount of debating will enlighten you.

Youre weak and stupid, and EVERYONE here knows it. That is what belies your “views.” You need to believe that being an effeminite weenie is justified and good enough in this life. Right wing arguments will not ultimately reach that conclusion, left wing ones will.

Thus we see the impetus for your views. It’s that simple. Logic isnt the thing for you. Validation is. Lie to yourself all youd like.
    Except you don’t even engage in debates you just resort to trumpian tactics of name calling and attacking the character of the person you’re arguing with.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    You don't think those personality traits have set foot in the oval office before??

Sweet, sweet boy. The ignorance of youth.

Funny how three years ago rrr3s ilk were glorifying God Bubba, because “Teh economeee was gud under ClintonnNnnnnNn!!!!”

Suddenly a republican is elected and MeToo pops off, and “SEXUAL HARASSMENT MAKES YOU UNWUALIFIED FOR TEH PRESIDENT!!!”

sheep sheep sheep sheep

[QUOTE=RRR3]Except you don

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]I mean what does it say that the hate from the

[QUOTE=RRR3]Except you don

i see a thread about crystal meth abuse by the leader of the free world is now a serious policy debate thread.

alright then, let's jump right in.

[QUOTE=RRR3]There isn

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]Funny how three years ago rrr3s ilk were glorifying God Bubba, because

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    you're not wrong, hate from the left is pretty sizable.

but you didn't answer my question.

Sure, I agree both sides engage in clowning and trolling at times, which has little to do with meaningful discussions. Im guilty of it myself sometimes. Im not saying it’s something only one side does, and the other side doesnt. Thats rarely the case with anything in life. But the degree of it? Is very telling.

I mean most right wing expressions toward the left is one of kind of just laughing in amazement at the absurdity of the other side. Having a lulzy chuckle at how kooky these muhfukkaz is. But the left during Bush and Trump has been a nuclear meltdown. It’s been an embarrassment to humanity. I didnt like Obama OR Bush, and I never lost my shit the way the left does on a daily basis. Why would I? It doesnt solve anything. It’s a vehicle for letting out PERSONAL loathing and frustration, and these lefties dont want to admit it. And they are melting in DROVES.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    i see a thread about crystal meth abuse by the leader of the free world is now a serious policy debate thread.

alright then, let's jump right in.

1) mexico is gonna pay for that wall. just you wait.
    2) the fact that income inequality in 2018 was the highest on record is rick perry's fault.
    3) the 400 richest families in 'murrica paying a lower tax rate than everyone else for the first time ever is fake news.

of course not. soyboys like you know that the present manufacturing recession and record farm bankruptcies are caused by the fed and jerry powell, NOT the emperor's misguided trade war.

so of course you don't want to talk about it.

goddamn you, jerome. goddamn you.

orange man good.
    Wtf do you think I like trump or something? I said I wasn’t going to argue Trade because I don’t have enough info. Jeez. I know about the farmers I brought it up.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    Funny how three years ago rrr3s ilk were glorifying God Bubba, because “Teh economeee was gud under ClintonnNnnnnNn!!!!”

Suddenly a republican is elected and MeToo pops off, and “SEXUAL HARASSMENT MAKES YOU UNWUALIFIED FOR TEH PRESIDENT!!!”

sheep sheep sheep sheep
    So because other presidents had some the traits I mentioned, that means it’s okay for Trump to have them?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Wtf do you think I like trump or something? I said I wasn’t going to argue Trade because I don’t have enough info. Jeez
    meltdown.

soyboy doesn't want to discuss actual policy all of a sudden.

we get it.

orange man bad.

typical.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    meltdown.

soyboy doesn't want to discuss actual policy all of a sudden.

we get it.

orange man bad.

typical.