Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Samuel Little becomes the most prolific Serial Killer in US history

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    White fam takes a sigh of relief. Black fam gonna have to take this L.

Looks like his victims were mostly women of color.

Dude arguably prevented the births of hundreds of potential children of color.

St0rmfront Fam double-fisting W

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE

Planned Parenthood still has him beat.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

He's linked to 93
    Wrong. He's confessed to 93. He's only been linked to no more than 60 so far. Those are the ones the FBI has determined that he's been in the right place at the right time or has enough details to be suspicious

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Planned Parenthood still has him beat.

Conservative Fam holding W

What a disgrace this forum has become. It's not a competition for 2nd place boys. Not EVERYTHING has to do with race.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    60 minutes did a segment on him this past sunday. dude has a genius level iq and perfect photographic memory. he can remember the faces of his victims and minute details about the surroundings from 40+ years ago.

shame his used his gifts for pure evil.
    Tbh it seems most serial killers have "perfect" memory of their victims and can even lead people to bodies in crazy spots.

I imagine it kind of heightens the senses to be killing or know you're going to be killing someone.

I have a pretty strong memory for shit. I could prol remember those things, but I would not consider that photograph or perf photographic. People with that shit to me are the type that can flip thru a book in their head. But otoh some of us just interface with reality better than stuff that doesn't breathe like textbooks.

I'd remember surroundings but faces haha mbe not. I recall faces but I must store them as other data. That he remembers and draws their faces is kind of impressive. Like most talents it doesn't have a lot of real world value anyway. But serial killers are weird. It makes sense people who kill people but not people who kill drug addicts and hookers.

-Smak

"Most prolific serial killer"

why the hell are they even reporting this?It's like they're praising him and trying to goat someone into trying to "pass him".Weird

I would never show a picture or even name murders...Some people try to find glory in becoming a mass murderer

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]Looks like his victims were mostly women of color.

St0rmfront Fam double-fisting W

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out

why the hell are they even reporting this?It's like they're praising him and trying to goat someone into trying to "pass him".Weird

I would never show a picture or even name murders...Some people try to find glory in becoming a mass murderer

Stories like this need to be written and described in such a manner to entice people to read and watch. To inform the public.

Not too many people would care to read a story if it was titled, "Horrible man commits a horrible act."

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

Eventually technology will advance to a place where a serial killer might have the tools for a certain period of time to commit large numbers of murders and get away with it. Currently technology is completely in favor of law enforcement and we will likely not see these huge numbers of murders committed one at a time by an individual for decades, and in all likelihood, our lifetimes. So in that regard it's interesting because we will probably never have to go through the same thing.

It is completely morbid, but at the same time fascinating that an individual could commit these acts which draw both the attention of the public and law enforcement, and still get away with it. Like passing a car wreck with bodies everywhere, we can't help but turn and watch what just happened.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    Eventually technology will advance to a place where a serial killer might have the tools for a certain period of time to commit large numbers of murders and get away with it. Currently technology is completely in favor of law enforcement and we will likely not see these huge numbers of murders committed one at a time by an individual for decades, and in all likelihood, our lifetimes. So in that regard it's interesting because we will probably never have to go through the same thing.

It is completely morbid, but at the same time fascinating that an individual could commit these acts which draw both the attention of the public and law enforcement, and still get away with it. Like passing a car wreck with bodies everywhere, we can't help but turn and watch what just happened.

He did it to poor people in the ghetto in a time before DNA evidence, widespread cameras, and vast interconnected databases.

Its hard to be a criminal today.

Quote Originally Posted by Im so nba'd out

I can see a problem with the use of the word prolific. It implies that what you are doing is positive.

I dunno if prolific destruction is a thing. People will understand what you mean, but I don't know if that's a proper use of the word. SERIAL killer already describes the 'prolific' part. Why can't he just be the serial killer tied to the most victims? Lacking ring?

However, the reason why I don't buy this whole 'glorifying' mass murderer thing as being a problem is it makes it seem like they would have killed less if not for knowing they'd get publicity, and I don't know if that's true. Does it make them feel good to see their picture in the paper, sure, but it probably gives their victim's families some closure to see that they're in jail and how they look in their prison clothes.

@ tpols, if you were like a truck driver and smart about it, you could probably still pull it off. Jussayin.

-Smak

I think serial killers are different from spree or mass killers. Spree killers want to make a statement or go out with a bang. They want to draw attention to themselves while serial killers operate in the shadows. They might want notoriety in the form of a nickname or enjoy taunting the police and terrorizing the public but they don't want their actual identity out there. They want to continue killing.

I think serial killers are different from spree or mass killers. Spree killers want to make a statement or go out with a bang. They want to draw attention to themselves while serial killers operate in the shadows. They might want notoriety in the form of a nickname or enjoy taunting the police and terrorizing the public but they don't want their actual identity out there. They want to continue killing.
    so what you call the zodiac and GS Killer/ONS ?