Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Harden is the best player in the NBA

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]Close, but no. Im Akrazotile.

Adjust your insults accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    Is that really you, Chris?

How are your amazon kindle buys looking these days?

Slow and steady, thank you! Ive not promoted it nor made it available as a physical copy yet because there are a few aspects Im still ironing out. Of course anyone who’s bought it in the meantime will receive the updated version for free. Obviously I have to be absolutely sure it is fully complete and satisfactory before I can make a physical copy available, since there is no updating those once theyre purchased.

How’s.... James Harden? (I ask because he appears to be the most important thing in your life by far). Is James Harden well?

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]Slow and steady, thank you! Ive not promoted it nor made it available as a physical copy yet because there are a few aspects Im still ironing out. Of course anyone who

Quote Originally Posted by LoneyROY7
    How's LeBron James Jr. doing? I know you were keeping a close eye on his "measurements".

Still got eyes and ears out there monitoring the situation. So far the word has been good, everything seems to be growing in the right direction. He probably wont turn out as long as Lebron, but there’s an outside chance he could end even up thicker, if you can believe that.

As it’s often said: It’s not about length so much... it’s about GIRTH.

So there’s definitely reason to be optimistic.

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]Still got eyes and ears out there monitoring the situation. So far the word has been good, everything seems to be growing in the right direction. He probably wont turn out as long as Lebron, but there

Quote Originally Posted by LAmbruh

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Playoffs.

Finals.

Titles.

No one would care about Kobe had he not stepped up countless times when it mattered.

No one legit cares about Harden's regular seasons.

Dudes are so butthurt that Harden is the most talented offensive player in the NBA.

National High School Star

Can somebody tell me how Harden finishes in traffic? He's a product of the rules, he would not have anywhere close to this production in a different era. He'd essentially be a taller version of Iverson without the ability to run off screens and score in traffic. Iverson had to actually do that, all I see is Harden walking to the rim and players just part like the red sea because they know you can't contest his shot. It's very rare that I ever see him finish in "traffic". He takes wide open layups and push shots and shoots less than 1 mid-range shot a game.

One thing I do love about him is his willingness to improve. Last year he lost in a tough conference finals not being able to take advantage of KD being injured. What does he do? Goes back to the lab and works on a running fading saideways 1-foot three pointer. I mean, clearly that is what stopped them from winning the championship. His vision and ability to key in on the major areas of his game that need improvement to come back better than ever in order to be a true winner are commendable. Congrats James

Quote Originally Posted by yeaaaman
    Can somebody tell me how Harden finishes in traffic? He's a product of the rules, he would not have anywhere close to this production in a different era. He'd essentially be a taller version of Iverson without the ability to run off screens and score in traffic. Iverson had to actually do that, all I see is Harden walking to the rim and players just part like the red sea because they know you can't contest his shot. It's very rare that I ever see him finish in "traffic". He takes wide open layups and push shots and shoots less than 1 mid-range shot a game.

One thing I do love about him is his willingness to improve. Last year he lost in a tough conference finals not being able to take advantage of KD being injured. What does he do? Goes back to the lab and works on a running fading saideways 1-foot three pointer. I mean, clearly that is what stopped them from winning the championship. His vision and ability to key in on the major areas of his game that need improvement to come back better than ever in order to be a true winner are commendable. Congrats James
    Lol he finishes in traffic and through contact a lot, you're trippin. He's strong as shit.

Quote Originally Posted by yeaaaman

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    Lol he finishes in traffic and through contact a lot, you're trippin. He's strong as shit.
    listen you can't tell me you don't see defenders walk away when he drives a LOT. The amount of times I see him get a quarter step on his defender and they just kinda shadow him to the rim only to walk away is crazy. His ability to draw fouls is one of his best skills because it's not just the ft's he gets out of it, it's the psycological impact it has on defenders

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    It's really quite amazing, I fully expect him to win a title this year. That was the only hole left in his game, he is now the perfect player

Quote Originally Posted by PeroAntic
    How stupid do you have to be to think this is unreal basketball talent

Have we ever seen an actual post move by this loser in his career? Ever? One trick pony.
    What he does now works perfectly fine. He's arguably the best offensive player in the league

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    What he does now works perfectly fine. He's arguably the best offensive player in the league