Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20

Thread: Alex Trebek is dying

  1. #1
    Yellow King scuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Carcosa
    Posts
    15,285

    Unhappy Alex Trebek is dying

    [QUOTE]

  2. #2
    New York baby!! Turbo Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Villain
    Posts
    3,225

    Default Re: Alex Trebek is dying

    Prayers to him.

  3. #3
    Very good NBA starter dude77's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    8,878

    Default Re: Alex Trebek is dying

    damn .. knew it was too good to be true when I heard he was 'doing better' .. that just doesn't happen with what he has .. it's pretty much a death sentence .. he could've lived another 10-15 yrs .. homie has always looked in shape .. cancer's bitch smh

  4. #4
    College superstar Proctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,129

    Default Re: Alex Trebek is dying

    The absolute GOAT

  5. #5
    Wear a mask. highwhey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    24,519

    Default Re: Alex Trebek is dying


  6. #6
    Stylin' on you MaxFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    10,601

    Default Re: Alex Trebek is dying

    Pancreatic cancer is virulent in and of itself... so stage 4... just wishing him and his family the best.

  7. #7
    Banned Smoke117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    26,193

    Default Re: Alex Trebek is dying

    He's 79 and will probably die when he's 80. That's longer than the average life expectancy of a male. Besides, he'll probably outlive me by 30 years, so I don't feel any sympathy for him. People get old and they die. That's life.

  8. #8
    Yellow King scuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Carcosa
    Posts
    15,285

    Default Re: Alex Trebek is dying

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    He's 79 and will probably die when he's 80. That's longer than the average life expectancy of a male. Besides, he'll probably outlive me by 30 years, so I don't feel any sympathy for him. People get old and they die. That's life.
    edgy af bro

  9. #9
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29,392

    Default Re: Alex Trebek is dying

    Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy
    edgy af bro

    it sucks but would he rather crumble slowly and totally lose his wits as a 90+ year old?

    ever see some of the people in the nursing home?

    lifes a biatch, he had a great one and was a good guy.

  10. #10
    Yellow King scuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Carcosa
    Posts
    15,285

    Default Re: Alex Trebek is dying

    Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    it sucks but would he rather crumble slowly and totally lose his wits as a 90+ year old?

    ever see some of the people in the nursing home?

    lifes a biatch, he had a great one and was a good guy.
    a quick death is better than a drawn out suffering one


    source?

  11. #11
    Bucks Brigade Jasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    13,725

    Default Re: Alex Trebek is dying

    on his death bed he will phrase it in a question

    " why me ?"

  12. #12
    Bernie 2020 Bosnian Sajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    I want my CHIPS with the DIP
    Posts
    12,490

    Default Re: Alex Trebek is dying

    Random that you share a Tampa bay times article, are you from here?

  13. #13
    Yellow King scuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Carcosa
    Posts
    15,285

    Default Re: Alex Trebek is dying


  14. #14
    College star Long Duck Dong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,821

    Default Re: Alex Trebek is dying

    Quote Originally Posted by scuzzy View Post
    Good to see him upbeat. I wish him well.

    Ruth Bader Ginsburg and an actress named Charlotte Rae from Facts of Life beat pancreatic cancer but theirs was caught very early.

    Patrick Swayze lasted 20 months
    Benjamin Orr from The Cars lasted only 6 months after being diagnosed but was doing live performances up to a week before his death
    Steve Jobs and Aretha Franklin both lasted around 8 years, but they had neuroendocrine tumors which is different than true pancreatic cancer. Jobs could have lived a lot longer if he had been more aggressive in his treatments.

  15. #15
    Yellow King scuzzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Carcosa
    Posts
    15,285

    Default Re: Alex Trebek is dying

    Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Good to see him upbeat. I wish him well.

    Ruth Bader Ginsburg and an actress named Charlotte Rae from Facts of Life beat pancreatic cancer but theirs was caught very early.

    Patrick Swayze lasted 20 months
    Benjamin Orr from The Cars lasted only 6 months after being diagnosed but was doing live performances up to a week before his death
    Steve Jobs and Aretha Franklin both lasted around 8 years, but they had neuroendocrine tumors which is different than true pancreatic cancer. Jobs could have lived a lot longer if he had been more aggressive in his treatments.
    Alex still looks healthy imo, Swayze and Jobs on their last days looked straight out of Aushwitz

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •