Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Poor Kamala Harris

Quote Originally Posted by ScalsFan21
    You're probably right. Yet if it costs Bernie here, I'm going to be sick. He's better than her on absolutely every issue, with no exception I can think of.
    in 2016 she quit her job as vice-chair of the DNC to be one of just 3 or 4 people in congress/senate who endorsed Bernie... she was one of his earliest supporters and her delegates will go to him.

and while i love bernie, hes not better than her on every issue. tulsi is stronger on foreign policy, and unlike Bernie she is not afraid to throw a punch to defend herself and her policies.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    That diss from Tulsi to Hillary...straight from the top rope.

And I agree. Stop talking s[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it on the sidelines. Stop interfering. Put up or shut up.
    That diss was amazing. "queen warmonger", "embodiment of corruption", "personification of the rot in the democratic party"... even Trump wouldnt go that far. Gabbard is the first and only politician with the balls to call out Hillary for what she is.

Publicly challenging Hillary to step into the primary was genius too. Based on the fact that Hillary has been on every talkshow on tv in the past couple weeks, and considering Hillary is possibly the most narcissistic person on the planet, it seems highly likely she was about to join the primary anyway. By pre-empting Hillary with a challenge, it will look like Hillary is responding to Gabbard if she tries to join now... which will validate what Gabbard is saying and do great things for her popularity and national profile.

I've said it here for a while now...Bernie Tulsi 2020

Kamala/Tulsi have no chance. They are not realistic candidates because not enough people support them. They are not even worth discussing with the limiting exposure and support they have. Warren/Biden/Bernie are the three main candidates with mayor Pete as the X factor.
    Last edited by bladefd; 10-20-2019 at 05:27 AM.

Tulsi isn't a real candidate but shiny token Pete is?

C'mon now.

If Tulsi ends up running, she'll most likely add the LP party votes as well as being a world's better candidate than dumbassahontas, Creepy Joe or Beta Bernie.

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Tulsi isn't a real candidate but shiny token Pete is?

C'mon now.

If Tulsi ends up running, she'll most likely add the LP party votes as well as being a world's better candidate than dumbassahontas, Creepy Joe or Beta Bernie.
    mayor pete is a joke, but at least hes a more realistic candidate than joe biden. the fact that biden is supposedly leading the "polls" speaks volumes about their legitimacy

has anybody actually met a biden supporter in real life? has anyone seen a biden bumper sticker or lawn sign? has anyone listened to biden attempt to complete a sentence lately? the idea that he is the frontrunner is beyond laughable.

this is bidens 4th time running for president (he earned 3 total dem delegates in his 3 previous attempts combined)... but you know what they say, 4th time is the charm!

Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    mayor pete is a joke, but at least hes a more realistic candidate than joe biden. the fact that biden is supposedly leading the "polls" speaks volumes about their legitimacy

has anybody actually met a biden supporter in real life? has anyone seen a biden bumper sticker or lawn sign? has anyone listened to biden attempt to complete a sentence lately? the idea that he is the frontrunner is beyond laughable.

this is bidens 4th time running for president (he earned 3 total dem delegates in his 3 previous attempts combined)... but you know what they say, 4th time is the charm!
    Biden = Obama expansion pack

I had a few co workers who didn't vote in the 16 GE due to Biden not even running.

But that's about it. Can't say I ever saw a Biden sticker that didn't have Obama first. Dude is clearly a media/establishment candidate, not one citizens would get behind.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Biden has the best shot at beating Trump. He's actually polling ahead of him here in Texas:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6818.html

Texas has a legit shot at turning blue if its Biden.

And I know..."polls"...but Hillary never led Trump in Texas on polls.

A lot of it I think is for the simple fact that Biden is a white man...if the Dems are going to steal some conservative votes away, a white male has a much better shot than a black female. It's a shame that's the situation.

Biden is not my favorite, BUT if getting Trump out of office is the most important thing, he's the way to go IMO. Obama 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~
    Biden has the best shot at beating Trump. He's actually polling ahead of him here in Texas:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...iden-6818.html

Texas has a legit shot at turning blue if its Biden.

And I know..."polls"...but Hillary never led Trump in Texas on polls.

A lot of it I think is for the simple fact that Biden is a white man...if the Dems are going to steal some conservative votes away, a white male has a much better shot than a black female. It's a shame that's the situation.

Biden is not my favorite, BUT if getting Trump out of office is the most important thing, he's the way to go IMO. Obama 2.0
    Have you actually listened to Bidens attempts to talk lately? The only thing he is capable of winning these days is Bingo night at the senior center. Compared to Hillary, defeating Biden would be a fu[COLOR="Black"]c[/COLOR]king cakewalk for Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVv3KGe6sBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qYckI0YV-0

Do you know any Biden supporters IRL? I am not exaggerating or lying when I say I havent met a single one. I know a ton of Bernie supporters, I know a lot of Warren supporters, I know a few Buttigieg supporters, I know a couple Gabbard supporters ... but not a single one of my IRL friends seems to support Biden.
    Last edited by Nanners; 10-20-2019 at 12:01 PM.

Naw, Biden would be much more difficult for Trump than Hillary. I think Biden would actually turn Texas blue. Trump is actually holding rallies in Texas because of it, Texas is a battleground state now. He just had one in Dallas. Thats new to us.

I personally don't favor Biden...if you want REAL change, Bernie is the way to go. The problem is, REAL actual change scares the living bejesus out of many voters. Biden is the "safe" choice. Me personally Id love to witness a real transformation.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

[COLOR="Red"]Biden has the best shot at beating Trump.[/COLOR] He's actually polling ahead of him here in Texas

Naw, Biden would be much more difficult for Trump than Hillary. I think Biden would actually turn Texas blue. Trump is actually holding rallies in Texas because of it, Texas is a battleground state now. He just had one in Dallas. Thats new to us.

I personally don't favor Biden...if you want REAL change, Bernie is the way to go. The problem is, REAL actual change scares the living bejesus out of many voters. Biden is the "safe" choice. Me personally Id love to witness a real transformation.
    Trump rallies are def not new to Texas, he held a yuge rally in Dallas in sept of 2015

https://www.politico.com/story/2015/...garally-213625

Anyway, the second half of your post is spot on

Damn I do not remember that. Either way I am convinced that Texas is more of a battleground state now than 2016. And I am also convinced Biden has the best shot at flipping it vs Warren or Bernie. And if Trump loses Texas its just over, too many electoral points.

Right now anyway...shit can change real fast in politics...maybe Biden gets caught with a hooker tomorrow.

Will America have to sue Bernie once he's in power in order to get health coverage, just like his own campaign staff had to do?

Will he retaliate by deporting a bunch of Americans to make it feasible, as he did when he laid off staff or limited work hours for staff after they pushed for the wages he promised and reneged on?

Will the real world happen when he's elected, or will all the 'magic bullets' he promises to his gullible voters suddenly become feasible, even when they conflict with reality and human nature?

prime time is well known on ISH for having a political acumen equivalent to "special needs."

Congrats, Bern tards, you are in full agreement with -primetime-.

Good luck with that.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 10-20-2019 at 01:17 PM.