Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Default Re: Poor Kamala Harris

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Can you point to an issue that Tulsi supports that can be misconstrued as being racist? Why the hell would Duke support her, because she's a hot, half white politician?
    It doesn't matter where there is a racist issue that she has. Trump was never afforded this consideration so why should Tulsi? David Duke endorses her. He's a racist. Therefore Tulsi's policies must be racist since he likes her.

Every op-ed, post on ISH etc. was, "Trump is endorsed by David Duke. Doesn't that concern you since he's a racist" or "Of course he's a racist - see David Duke endorsed him! You're associating with racists!"

I don't give a shit about David Duke and I don't think Tulsi is a racist and I don't care who he endorses - just want to make sure talking points are consistent. This just goes to show how ridiculous the argument was in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    It doesn't matter where there is a racist issue that she has. Trump was never afforded this consideration so why should Tulsi? David Duke endorses her. He's a racist. Therefore Tulsi's policies must be racist since he likes her.

Every op-ed, post on ISH etc. was, "Trump is endorsed by David Duke. Doesn't that concern you since he's a racist" or "Of course he's a racist - see David Duke endorsed him! You're associating with racists!"

I don't give a shit about David Duke and I don't think Tulsi is a racist and I don't care who he endorses - just want to make sure talking points are consistent. This just goes to show how ridiculous the argument was in the first place.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...rticle/588067/

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

news regarding the clinton/gabbard beef:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=78CE8eiWItY