Default Anthony Davis or LeBron James, who will emerge as the team's best player?

Two superstars.

Anthony Davis obviously younger. LeBron James obviously way more experienced as an NBA winner.

Will be fascinating to see them learn to play together all season and to see how they play off each other. And what happens in crunchtime situations.

Local High School Star EllEffEll's Avatar

Default Re: Anthony Davis or LeBron James, who will emerge as the team's best player?

For the time being it appears that LeBron is committed to building this team into a contender. Part of that will be making certain that AD will resign with the Lakers. From what we have seen and heard from LBJ is that he expects this to AD's team and LeBron doesn't seem to be bothered by that at this point in his career.

He also seems to be committed to getting his other teammates involved and invested in the team's success as much as possible.

I think the more he can do that, it will take pressure off of him so he can do his thing when needed. He is definitely the team leader at this point, but not necessarily the best player. I've not really seen anything that makes me believe that AD wants to be the team's leader, so I think the arrangement works just fine for the foreseeable future.