View Poll Results: Could you beat the greatest female UFC fighter?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'm not bitch made.

7 58.33%
  • No, I'm a liberal.

5 41.67%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Default Re: Could you beat the greatest female UFC fighter?

You guys are crazy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    You guys are crazy lol.

If only the “Lebron and Ben Wallace vs a Silverback” thread wasnt locked

It’s prob the same ones who thought Bron and Big Ben could put down a gorilla with “technique.”

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    Lol @ one completely random uncoordinated haymaker connecting against another woman.

that other woman was the 6'6" vonda ward.

guarantee 99% of the internet tough guys here are in no, way, shape or form close to that level of fitness (or let's be real- have that high a level of testosterone ) and would be taken out of the ring in a stretcher if wolfe landed that "uncoordinated haymaker" on their flabby glass chins.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude

that other woman was the 6'6" vonda ward.

guarantee 99% of the internet tough guys here are in no, way, shape or form close to that level of fitness (or let's be real- have that high a level of testosterone ) and would be taken out of the ring in a stretcher if wolfe landed that "uncoordinated haymaker" on their flabby glass chins.

How much does she weigh?

Youre underestimating the impact of bone density. Heavier bones mean you hit harder, and absorb hits easier. PLUS better balance. THEN add to that none of these women have the hand-eye coordination of an athletic male. None of them. Theyre great compared to women, and probably on par with clumsy unathletic type dudes.

Dudes who are above average male athletes AND have a significant size advantage?

Just... fuggedaboutit. There isnt a comparison to be made. You cant overcome that difference with training.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]If only the

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    How much does she weigh?
    6'6" around 180lbs during her fighting days. prob pushing 200 after rehydrating overnight. all finely tuned muscle.

was taken out in a stretcher after the wolfe got her paws on her.

but i'm sure some flabby dude who gets tired getting milk from the corner store could take a punch like that much better.

Youre underestimating the impact of bone density. Heavier bones mean you hit harder, and absorb hits easier. THEN add to that none of these women have the hand-eye coordination of an athletic male. None of them. Theyre great compared to women, and probably on par with clumsy unathletic type dudes. Dudes who are above average male athletes AND have a significant size advantage?
    we ain't talkin average here.

we're talking the greatest on earth.

this is the level the op set.

Well no shit most of you fat overweight imbred ****s could beat AmandaNunes in a street fight. Theres a thing called weight classes in fighting! BUT if there was a weight limit of 135-145 Lbs for the fight I guarantee all of you guys would get your ass handed to.... BADLY

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingTsmoove
    Well no shit most of you fat overweight imbred ****s could beat AmandaNunes in a street fight. Theres a thing called weight classes in fighting! BUT if there was a weight limit of 135-145 Lbs for the fight I guarantee all of you guys would get your ass handed to.... BADLY

Yeah but that’s the point. How many dudes here weigh 135? Maybe a few, but most guys here are gonna have a serious mass advantage over any female fighter.

I see plenty of videos of women knocking men out .. embarrassing but I see it .. look at that one of the big black fat female who knocks out the guy on the street .. so we're talking a thoroughly trained fighting machine .. if she has size, there's a decent chance you may get ko'd .. just all depends .. but I say always, if the guy isn't some weak ass scrawny bitch and he gets his hands on her and pulls her down it's over

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    I see plenty of videos of women knocking men out .. embarrassing but I see it .. look at that one of the big black fat female who knocks out the guy on the street .. so we're talking a thoroughly trained fighting machine .. if she has size, there's a decent chance you may get ko'd .. just all depends .. but I say always, if the guy isn't some weak ass scrawny bitch and he gets his hands on her and pulls her down it's over

Sure, but those usually arent situations where the dude is squared up and expecting to get hit or making an attempt to fight back. At least not the ones Ive seen. Anyone can get caught off guard.

I have seen a few vids where the dude gets pissed and actually does fight back... and those did not go well for the women involved. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    I see plenty of videos of women knocking men out .. embarrassing but I see it ..
    there was a vid not too long ago from russia of a tiny woman absolutely ktfo of some dude litrally twice her size.

lots of keyboard warriors who've never been in a fight and never been hit have no idea they have jaws made of knock off faberg

[QUOTE=SomeBlackDude]there was a vid not too long ago from russia of a tiny woman absolutely ktfo of some dude litrally twice her size.

lots of keyboard warriors who've never been in a fight and never been hit have no idea they have jaws made of knock off faberg

[QUOTE=FultzNationRISE]Twice her size?? [B]She was like 5

the only way an average joe would win out against a female pro is if he simply charged her like a bull and actually did take her down, then it's over. or, if it were taking place somewhere like a 6x8 cell where nothing else matters besides brute strength. otherwise, a properly trained female fighter wouldn't let u even get within range to land any blows. she'll duck and dodge anything u throw at her and as soon as ur clumsy ass stumbles over your own haymaker, you're hit with a flurry of boulders. rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    girth, not length. dude prob has 100lbs on her at least.

all that... and a 5'3" dainty girl absolutely laid the dude out.

and he was billy badass picking on some random drunk just a few seconds earlier.

circle of life.

now imagine ann wolfe with no gloves throwing that punch.

first degree murder?

Thats true, he was much beefier.

Still.. he was 50 years old, drunk, and homeless AND he literally stooped down and stuck his head out and allowed her to sock him.

Us boyz in the ISH fight club wont make those tactical errors.