Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron on opening night loss to the Clippers: It's not a rivalry

I agree with him. You can't call it a rivalry when one side is a coward.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Most uncompetitive douchebag ever.

Such a p ussy.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerforlife
    Most uncompetitive douchebag ever.

Such a p ussy.
    Watch your mouth before he joins another superteam

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Its a rivalry. And will be apparent in the postseason.
    Lakers are making the playoffs? Hmm... didn't we hear that last year from Tranny98? Or was that just a throwaway season?

Decent college freshman

Typical soft Lebron.

He sure played like it wasn't one while the Clippers were going all out and winning almost all the 50/50 plays down the stretch. What a pathetic uncompetitive loser he's become.

Lakers fans celebrated when he joined the P&G, I knew it was going to be a disaster from the start. He can only play one end of the court on a high level and even then he's not the best offensive player in the league. What a terrible display of leadership.

22 year old Kawhi was bullying this fraud and nothing has changed since.

It's nice to see them in the same conference now, bran been avoiding him at all costs for years...

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    He got one jumpshot on Kawhi and thought it was in the bag. I guarantee if Lakers won he would be talking about what a fun rivalry it's going to be and taco chooooooooooooooosday!!

Hahahaahhha

Decent college freshman

About the Clippers-

That depth & defense is going to wear everybody down. Injuries are the only thing that can stop this team.

I wish the George trade hadn't happened. The team would be even better & deeper if it hadn't. And they'd still have all their draft picks.

I'm not sure George can play team ball like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jayfan
    About the Clippers-

That depth & defense is going to wear everybody down. Injuries are the only thing that can stop this team.

I wish the George trade hadn't happened. The team would be even better & deeper if it hadn't. And they'd still have all their draft picks.

No need to worry about this.

This is already KL's team. PG has to follow
    They are good without him, unless he wants to go, otherwise he won't do something stupid.
    In the end, he was convinced by KL to join the Clippers, so having him to adapt should not be a problem.

Also I don't see it is bad if PG ball hog a bit... this gives the team another dimension and weapon, and KL some rest.

Yankees v Mets
    Cubs v White Sox
    Giants v Jets
    Angels v Dodgers
    Rams v Chargers
    A's v Giants
    Etc etc

When two franchises play in the same area, city...it's a rivalry. These two teams play in the same building FFS... someone tell that puzzy to grow a pair

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

He's so fake.

And he wants nothing to do with a rivalry because he knows he can't compete without TWO superstars next to him.

Pretty easy to be naive of Kawhit if your anyone in 7 of the past 9 Finals, basically over a 100+ post season games. I wonder, TV/Photo media didn't exist would LBJ even recognize, Leonard?

I mean... wow Kawhi. Impressive past 5 years..

-Quick exits, early round bounces
    -Losing as favorites. Several. To Cp3's, Westbrooks.
    -Outplayed by LMA too? Ughh
    -Faking injuries to force trades
    - Reasoning: unknown
    -Privately DM'd a preferred destination 'list', yikes
    -Milked Spurs for millions while quitting multiple playoffs
    -Paid full year salary while refusing to travel w team. Or play.
    -He plays only when Uncle D say. Sowwy he say

All while PG13 whispering him orders, directions via Etch-a-Sketch screenshots. "trust me bro" he sey.

Spurs patiently waiting 7 months for return. Forced to cave. Off to 60 win Raps. Straight Derozan swap. Could've really fked him, they didn't

16 months off non existant injury. Oh Sowwy Uncle D say not tonight I play he say.

MVP looking Harden and Giannis. Dame hot late

Spurs record identcal without Kawhi
    Rapst record same with Kawhi

Nightmare fuel

100% HARDCORE 90's style too, twitter finger fan rivalry from 2 rosters having never met in the post season, ever: 3, 2, 1, BLAST OFF

You definitely see where LBJ's non existing rage stems.

1. piss stomped your parter for years
    2. haven't seen you in all those years
    3. and are we still putting up Lowry digits

How shook is AirZubac right now

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by jayfan
    About the Clippers-

Why wouldn't George play team ball