Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We Got Him!

Default Re: We Got Him!

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    a layup.

a wide open fast break layup with no defenders in sight.

that's what the kurds who we just abandoned and the enemy of the people deep state cia handed to maga.

^maga is on some 3 blind mice shit... no one knows where to look cause there is no screen. one dude is just looking into the camera.

#staged is the # 1 trending topic on the interwebz right now.

only maga could take such an easy W and turn it into a humiliating defeat.

unreal.

a layup.

a wide open fast break layup with no defenders in sight.

that's what the kurds who we just abandoned and the enemy of the people deep state cia handed to maga.

^maga is on some 3 blind mice shit... no one knows where to look cause there is no screen. one dude is just looking into the camera.

#staged is the # 1 trending topic on the interwebz right now.

only maga could take such an easy W and turn it into a humiliating defeat.

unreal.
    Dondadda really grasping at straws here, using fake leftest propaganda.

OH well, he'll soon go back to obsessing over trying to overturn the 2016 election. Pay attention to the polls dude.

good. got what he deserved.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Just a diversion from impeachment.
    This story will be forgotten 24 hours from now.
    It's not a big deal like getting Bin Laden.

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

This is the way it should be done. Not the Obama and Bush way. Light military presence. Tactical assassination and bombing engagements. Manipulate opposing nations against the governments we have a problem with. No nation building or mass troop build ups in the ME.

If Obama had done what Trump is doing in the ME he would be hailed a foreign policy genius, a hero standing up to the US war machine, and a promoter of peace. They'd probably give him a 2nd Nobel Peace Prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong
    This is the way it should be done. Not the Obama and Bush way. Light military presence. Tactical assassination and bombing engagements. Manipulate opposing nations against the governments we have a problem with. No nation building or mass troop build ups in the ME.

If Obama had done what Trump is doing in the ME he would be hailed a foreign policy genius, a hero standing up to the US war machine, and a promoter of peace. They'd probably give him a 2nd Nobel Peace Prize.

This.

I liked in the news conference when they asked Trump why he didn't inform congressional leaders beforehand and he said because they would've leaked it. He's absolutely right. Pelosi and co. are so deranged that they would sabotage the mission just to make Trump look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    the one dude just looking into the camera like 'f*ck. tell my wife i was thinking about her before i died and became a meme'

what alternate reality are you posting from, son?

100 ISIS prisoners have escaped in Syria, US reveals
    WSJ: In reversal, Trump Weighs Leaving More Troops and Sending Battle Tanks to Syria
    BREAKING: US to send "additional military assets" to protect Syrian oil, says Pentagon

the one dude just looking into the camera like 'f*ck. tell my wife i was thinking about her before i died and became a meme'

what alternate reality are you posting from, son?

Not in combat zones. We will protect our interests but we're not going to have a permanent presence. Keep on grasping dude.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Not in combat zones. We will protect our interests but we're not going to have a permanent presence. Keep on grasping dude.
    again, i ask- what alternate reality are you people posting from?

[QUOTE]Esper says we are sending armored vehicles to defend the oil fields, not just special forces. This may be the first time we

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
    Just a diversion from impeachment.
    This story will be forgotten 24 hours from now.
    It's not a big deal like getting Bin Laden.
    was the russia hoax a diversion from impeachment .. what will the impeachment hoax be a diversion from ?

again, i ask- what alternate reality are you people posting from?

^yesterday

Not a combat zone. Defensive measure to cut off Isis' source of revenue. If Obama had done this Isis would've been toast a long time ago.

in his great and unmatched wisdom, our emperor foresaw this very moment years ago.

maga cannot take credit for this. the deep state cia (enemy of the people), our former allies the kurds, and the delta force heroes get this scalp.

can't do it playa, gotta protect those oil fields.
    Well, another tweet that comes back to bite Trump in the ass

So let's be consistent, Trump shouldn't get congratulated either, it was the US military that got Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by rufuspaul
    Not a combat zone. Defensive measure to cut off Isis' source of revenue. If Obama had done this Isis would've been toast a long time ago.

hussein was the one who set up the coalition with the kurds that destroyed the caliphate. our gawd emperor unraveled all of that over a few holes of golf.

now we're just glorified hired bodyguards for mbs and vlad's oil interests in the middle east.

but hey, the saudis pays cash at least, right?

“You read where we’re sending some troops to Saudi Arabia. That’s true. Because we want to help Saudi Arabia. They have been a very good ally. They’ve agreed to pay for the cost of those troops. They’ve agreed to pay fully for the cost of everything we’re doing over there. . . . Saudi Arabia is paying for 100 percent of the cost, including the cost of our soldiers. And that negotiation took a very short time — like, maybe, about 35 seconds.”
    Well, another tweet that comes back to bite Trump in the ass
    there's litrally a tweet for everything.

it's freaky really.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong

https://merip.org/2018/02/trumps-drone-surge/

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/16/u...yemen.amp.html

lIgHt MiLiTaRy pReSeNce