20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Osama Bin Laden

14 70.00%
  • Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

6 30.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Osama Bin Laden vs Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE
    When you have nothing to discuss, but still BADLY need the attention of other Insidehoops users...
    when you're so emotionally fragile that your entire existence is one big meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    when you're so emotionally fragile that your entire existence is one big meltdown

Why are you even addressing me?

Did you notice the original comments I made in your fabricated milf thread were directed toward other posters? Then you got triggered and tried to bait me into a flame war etc.

Have you noticed I and most other posters rarely address you directly? Youre uneducated about virtually all topics, and you have no life experience on which to draw in conversation. All of your exchanges are precipitated by invoking Donald Trump randomly in conversation and hoping it will attract people to flame with you, or just directly following posters like myself or chewing etc as you did in this thread.

Youre like a child with nobody to play with. You spend 24/7 of your time trying to get the big kids to play dolls with you, while theyre trying to go about big kid stuff that doesnt include you. And youd rather annoy them so theyll stick around and fight with you rather than have them leave you and youre just all alone.

Just go away. Dont bother everyone else here because youre lonely.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey
    yikes, different thread...same meltdown

Do you believe some ragheads in a cave actually had the motivation and means to make this happen
    osama was the son of one of the most wealthy and well connected men in saudi arabia, a personal friend of the royal fam. think the bin laden fam had a net worth of like $5 billion and osama personally inherited $30 mil from his dad. he was trained by the cia during his time with the mujahideen during the soviet-afghan war (operation cyclone).

al-baghdadi had a phd. much of isis' leadership is made up of former iraqi military officers.

the leaders of these groups are well educated, wealthy, well-connected. not just some random cavemen.

Quote Originally Posted by SomeBlackDude
    osama was the son of one of the most wealthy and well connected men in saudi arabia, a personal friend of the royal fam. think the bin laden fam had a net worth of like $5 billion and osama personally inherited $30 mil from his dad. he was trained by the cia during his time with the mujahideen during the soviet-afghan war (operation cyclone).

al-baghdadi had a phd. much of isis' leadership is made up of former iraqi military officers.

the leaders of these groups are well educated, wealthy, well-connected. not just some random cavemen.

Right, and you know who the Bin Laden's American business partners were, yeah?

The Bush family.

The official story was that after 9/11, Osama was hiding out in a cave for the next 10 years, no? And then we finally "got him" but... there was no video and no body?

I mean if that's the story... a rich, well connected guy whose family is close with the Bush's, decides he hates people 10k miles across the world to the point of throwing it all away to live in a cave for a decade. Which just coincidentally justifies the entirety of the Bush family's unpopular foreign policy. And then the most wanted man in the history of the world is cornered by American forces and we decide to just 'chuck him overboard' never to be formally charged, identified, interrogated etc....

I mean.. yeah.

This is the shit dystopian authors write about. The fact that the public just believes anything like this that you could make up and tell them.

Bin Laden. No contest.

He still makes thousands of people suffer from PTSD to this very day.

He did it in our backyard.

Obama >

Why are you even addressing me?

Did you notice the original comments I made in your fabricated milf thread were directed toward other posters? Then you got triggered and tried to bait me into a flame war etc.

Have you noticed I and most other posters rarely address you directly? Youre uneducated about virtually all topics, and you have no life experience on which to draw in conversation. All of your exchanges are precipitated by invoking Donald Trump randomly in conversation and hoping it will attract people to flame with you, or just directly following posters like myself or chewing etc as you did in this thread.

Youre like a child with nobody to play with. You spend 24/7 of your time trying to get the big kids to play dolls with you, while theyre trying to go about big kid stuff that doesnt include you. And youd rather annoy them so theyll stick around and fight with you rather than have them leave you and youre just all alone.

Just go away. Dont bother everyone else here because youre lonely.
    another meltdown

Both are better off dead. Kill all these terrorists off and let em get raped by snakes in hell

bin laden obviously .. however .. by 2011 bin laden was largely forgotten .. I remember well watching the news at that time .. he was never mentioned any longer at that point and no one talked about him .. that's why when it happened it was a surprise of sorts .. baghdadi however is/was an active isis big wig doing shit in realtime so it's a pretty big takedown as well

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Both are better off dead. Kill all these terrorists off and let em get raped by snakes in hell

Unfortunately theyre just pawns and will be easily replaced.

Life in the machine goes on.

Is this even a serious question?

Bin Laden of course.

Baghdadi was also a huge takedown though.
    Last edited by TheMan; 10-28-2019 at 09:46 PM.

Osama was 6'5".

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi wasn't in the news very much until he blew himself up.

Now he's all over the place.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Trump's so-called victory is now forgotten.
    Impeachment is center stage again.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
    Impeachment is center stage again.

and will lead to his reelection .. joke's on you dumbasses