View Poll Results: Was 9/11 a premeditated catastrophe to justify American foreign policy?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

11 57.89%
  • No

8 42.11%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Was 9/11 conceived predominantly by American interests?

Help correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not super into delving deeper into this but I remember watching Loose Change and they were mentioning how the angle that the plane flew into the Pentagon couldn't have created the damage it did. I'm probably mistaken but I don't remember ever seeing Pentagon footage.

Also, I remember how odd it was the way the buildings collapsed. I'm no physicist or engineer but wasn't there a very damning notion of the building materials and how it fell, demolition style?

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Help correct me if I'm wrong because I'm not super into delving deeper into this but I remember watching Loose Change and they were mentioning how the angle that the plane flew into the Pentagon couldn't have created the damage it did. I'm probably mistaken but I don't remember ever seeing Pentagon footage.

Also, I remember how odd it was the way the buildings collapsed. I'm no physicist or engineer but wasn't there a very damning notion of the building materials and how it fell, demolition style?
    Building 7 that was not hit by any planes:

Obviously this building lived a great life and expired due to natural causes.

Yeah see, if that building wasn't hit, I don't buy some kind of shockwave that f**** up that building's foundation.

Just the way it goes down is phony-feeling

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

http://www.wtc7.net/damageclaims.html

^^^ building 7 took massive structural damage from the fall of WTC1, pics in link

If the conspirators had to have that building fall, why didnt they just fly a plane into it? They sure got lucky it took that much damage.

The US Gov didn't want 911 to happen...if I thought they orchestrated it, Id absolutley leave the country.

We had a full fledged war with Iraq (Desert Storm) without a 9/11. Vietnam happened without a 9/11. Our Gov doesnt need to sell us on these things, they don't need massive events to start wars. If they want to occupy land, they'll just do it.

What IS troubling though, is that it's now a proven fact that higher ups within Saudi Arabia were involved and the US is choosing to turn a blind eye to that fact.

The stuff about buildings falling and important people calling out of work that day etc is compelling but largely irrelevant. Im not saying it’s all true or it’s all false or whatever in between. But it’s all stuff that isnt necessary to focus on.

Even if the actual attack itself happened as reported, that doesnt negate the strong possibility that the architects of a very unpopular US foreign policy were complicit. Future members of Bush’s cabinet literally said “We NEED a new Pearl Harbor to do this” and 9 months after Bush is elected, it happens. It doesnt mean they helped to execute it and that lots of American officials would have had to know. As someone mentioned, it could be as simple as a couple foreign policy hitmen meet with some Saudi royals and drop the idea, and the Saudis run with it from there and W himself and most others in govt can claim plausible deniability.

Sept 11 produced and justified EVERY unpopular initiative Pnac had drawn up before the attacks happened, just like they said a disaster would be necessary for.

Are muther****ers really this blind???
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 10-30-2019 at 01:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~primetime~

^^^ building 7 took massive structural damage from the fall of WTC1, pics in link

If the conspirators had to have that building fall, why didnt they just fly a plane into it? They sure got lucky it took that much damage.

The US Gov didn't want 911 to happen...if I thought they orchestrated it, Id absolutley leave the country.

We had a full fledged war with Iraq (Desert Storm) without a 9/11. Vietnam happened without a 9/11. Our Gov doesnt need to sell us on these things, they don't need massive events to start wars. If they want to occupy land, they'll just do it.

What IS troubling though, is that it's now a proven fact that higher ups within Saudi Arabia were involved and the US is choosing to turn a blind eye to that fact.

Yeah except times change. We also had a draft for Vietnam but do you think that would fly today? Wars have become continuously less popular. The 2000s were not the 80s, nor were the 80s the 60s.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 10-30-2019 at 01:05 PM.

desert storm is nothing compared to the 2003 iraqi war .. that lasted months and there was no occupation .. 2003 lasted almost 9 yrs plus occupation and a shitload of deaths .. it transformed a country and an entire region .. and as we found out there were no wmd which was the main point of attacking them .. so wtf did they really go there for .. people buying the 'official' 9/11 story just don't wanna believe that something this demonic is possible from our beloved gubment
    Last edited by dude77; 10-30-2019 at 01:26 PM.

looking at that damage on building 7 .. wouldn't it fall in a different way ? like collapsing over to one side initially instead of falling straight down perfectly symmetrical from the get go ?

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    looking at that damage on building 7 .. wouldn't it fall in a different way ? like collapsing over to one side initially instead of falling straight down perfectly symmetrical from the get go ?
    Absolutely impossible for a building that giant to fall on its side. Its not made out of legos.

To your other post...2003 war was sold on WMDs morso than 9/11...and if our Gov actually gave a shit about the thoughts bouncing around in our head they'd have simply planted WMDs in Iraq.

9/11 happened almost 20 years ago...in that time the internet has been completely flooded with theories pinning it on the US Gov, all of us have heard them. Our Gov doesn't give the slightest fck about any of it.

Absolutely impossible for a building that giant to fall on its side. Its not made out of legos.

To your other post...2003 war was sold on WMDs morso than 9/11...and if our Gov actually gave a shit about the thoughts bouncing around in our head they'd have simply planted WMDs in Iraq.

9/11 happened almost 20 years ago...in that time the internet has been completely flooded with theories pinning it on the US Gov, all of us have heard them. Our Gov doesn't give the slightest fck about any of it.
    And neither do citizens. Let's be honest here. It doesn't matter that the Gov't did this and got away with it. NO ONE is leaving the U.S. over it. Everyone can bltch about it all they want, but there isn't anything anyone can do about it. You want to start a revolution over this? Good luck with that. You'll "commit suicide" if your campaign gains any traction.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Dick Cheney is on record saying they needed "another pearl harbor" to ramp up their war efforts in the ME. I'm guessing you bought the weapons of mass destruction line too? ... No offense but you are being a sheep.

I hate the Bush Admin and would love to pin this on them, but it's just flat out too unrealistic.

All hoops they'd have to jump through to put on that Broadway Production and then NOT jump through the simple hoop of planting WMDs in Iraq. None of it makes any sense and its far too outlandish.

For those who want to stay grounded in reality...you should look into Saudis and 9/11 instead. And why the US Gov doesn't confront them over it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

I hate the Bush Admin and would love to pin this on them, but it's just flat out too unrealistic.

All hoops they'd have to jump through to put on that Broadway Production and then NOT jump through the simple hoop of planting WMDs in Iraq. None of it makes any sense and its far too outlandish.

For those who want to stay grounded in reality...you should look into Saudis and 9/11 instead. And why the US Gov doesn't confront them over it.

Because they're long time partners...

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Because they're long time partners...
    Yes...and currently the 9/11 families are fighting for documents in regards to their involvement