Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Sergei Kovalev vs. Canelo Alvarez for the Light Heavyweight Title.

Dangerous fight for Canelo. If he pulls this win. He is the fighter of the decade, and fighter of the year.

Default Re: Sergei Kovalev vs. Canelo Alvarez for the Light Heavyweight Title.

i forgot the fight was this saturday. very risky fight for canelo, he's got balls.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Canelo has a crazy contract.

They've proven they're going to protect their investment.

Boxing is insanely corrupt.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Brown > White

i got canelo

irish looking mofos are brown now lol .. what's next .. you're claiming powder ? ..

definitely risky fight for canelo .. kovalev has looked good lately .. although he's older and more vulnerable but I think he should beat the much smaller canelo

he called him canela in the press conf not maliciously but it came out like that because of his accent

youtube comment: I sense Kovalev is getting paid to take a dive. I hope I am wrong.

wouldn't doubt it how pro boxing works

Ryan Garcia vs Romero Duno is also a solid under card.

Judges about to rig again for Riganelo

kovalev weighed in at 175.25 .. they said he had an hr to lose .25 lbs lol .. came back and weighed 175 .. I guess he took a shit probably or went for a jog

the krusher just handled this dude, who was naturally much bigger than himself and 18-0 17 kos, for 11 grueling rounds .. even getting rocked and almost stopped and still came back and knocked him out .. I'm afraid this won't end well for canela

Last edited by dude77; 11-02-2019 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    youtube comment: I sense Kovalev is getting paid to take a dive. I hope I am wrong.

wouldn't doubt it how pro boxing works
    Even if Kovalev gives a good fight, the judges will give a close fight to Canelo.

I think this is the perfect matchup for Canelo at lhw. Kov ain't shot but his best days are behind him. Not to mention there is a rehydration clause for Kov. Everything is in canelos favor. He has the advantages. Kov underdog at +320, that's a pretty big underdog. Vegas doesn't even believe this version of Kov is a threat to Canelo

Kov doesn't need to take a dive, the deck is already stacked against him

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
    I think this is the perfect matchup for Canelo at lhw. Kov ain't shot but his best days are behind him. Not to mention there is a rehydration clause for Kov. Everything is in canelos favor. He has the advantages. Kov underdog at +320, that's a pretty big underdog. Vegas doesn't even believe this version of Kov is a threat to Canelo

Kov doesn't need to take a dive, the deck is already stacked against him
    I think Canelo will confuse Kovalev with head movement and also be faster on exchanges. If he can get past Kovolev jab, I can see a comfortable decision. If not then the fight could be interesting but still Canelo will always get gifted with the decision. Also Kovolev is a little bit soft downlow. He was feeling that bodyshot the last time albeit from a bigger puncher. He

This Estrada-Esparza fight should be fun.

They hate each other.