Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    National High School Star

Default Re: If you love Terminator, don't see the new one

i wonder what if James Cameron instead focused on expanding the Terminator franchise himself rather than those Avatar sequels

Those Avatar sequels were much more expensive to make in terms of SFX but suffers from mediocre story. Terminator has obviously a better storyline & more interesting world building

I read the plot because I didn't plan on seeing the movie and damn they shit all over the franchise. This is probably worse than Genysis. I mean, everything that transpired in T:2 that made you like the it dies in the first few minutes of the film. Remember Edward Furlong in T:2? Nope. Remember how the Terminator told John that no matter how hard he could try, he could never be human? Yep, totally ignores that in this film. Remember stopping judgement day? Nope again!

If you want a great review of the movie with spoilers and funny comments, watch The Critical Drinker's review here: https://youtu.be/cmkF5a1ysYM

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I read the plot because I didn't plan on seeing the movie and damn they shit all over the franchise. This is probably worse than Genysis. I mean, everything that transpired in T:2 that made you like the it dies in the first few minutes of the film. Remember Edward Furlong in T:2? Nope. Remember how the Terminator told John that no matter how hard he could try, he could never be human? Yep, totally ignores that in this film. Remember stopping judgement day? Nope again!

If you want a great review of the movie with spoilers and funny comments, watch The Critical Drinker's review here: https://youtu.be/cmkF5a1ysYM
    The director Tim Miller reportedly had feuded with James Cameron over the direction of the story. He basically ignored all Cameron's input which made James because he created this world

No wonder this Miller got fired from directing Deadpool 2

Bro, Rotten Tomatoes is legit propaganda, that's wild.

Terminator: Dark Fate is 71% fresh and 84% audience. Lmao, when it first opened, it was at like 30% lol

Hollywood Media, why the fack you lyin'?

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    Bro, Rotten Tomatoes is legit propaganda, that's wild.

Terminator: Dark Fate is 71% fresh and 84% audience. Lmao, when it first opened, it was at like 30% lol

Hollywood Media, why the fack you lyin'?
    Thank Disney for its demise.. it's now a sjw circle jerk for lgbtxyz morons and snowflakes...

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Rise of the Machines was a much more worthy successor to T2 than Dark Fate.