Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: If you love Terminator, don't see the new one

Quote Originally Posted by ROCSteady
    They were brilliantly executed characters, Sarah and Ripley. These are not.

These are contrived. These are catering. These... are cringe
    I'm not saying this is a bad movie, haven't seen it yet. Just replying to Keep it Real about how this movie is a vehicle for SJW when the franchise already started off as one.

The franchise certainly did not start off as a vehicle for social justice, fck you talmbout?

Wow this movie was awful. I haven't been angry watching a movie in a long time. LoL this movie shits on what made the first two legendary sci-fi mythology.

Terminator: Dark Fate misses the mark on pretty much every component of what makes a good movie.

I can't believe Hollywood keeps doing this shit and that James Cameron produced this P.O.S.
    it makes money breh, they don't care about the legacy or disappointment. you got bamboozled, jokes on you.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    it makes money breh, they don't care about the legacy or disappointment. you got bamboozled, jokes on you.
    It's not going to make money though. The budget for the film was almost $200 million, so far this opening weekend it's only made like $25 million which is horrible. It'll be lucky to make $100 million.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    I'm not saying this is a bad movie, haven't seen it yet. Just replying to Keep it Real about how this movie is a vehicle for SJW when the franchise already started off as one.
    I read the plot after someone told me how bad it was.

It is f*cking horrible and a waste of time to watch it after I read it.

In my universe there is The Terminator and Terminator 2: Judgement Day. After that, all the other Terminator films mean nothing to me and are nothing but garbage.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

The franchise certainly did not start off as a vehicle for social justice, fck you talmbout?
    Exactly.

Doesn't know the difference between forced propaganda and activism and a natural character/plot.

that bad huh.

was chilling with the boys stoned and bored a few years ago, hit up theaters and caught terminator genisys to kill time- shit almost put me to sleep. I couldn't even remember the title of the movie, had to google it just now.

terminator franchise really needs to end.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    I didn

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    that bad huh.

was chilling with the boys stoned and bored a few years ago, hit up theaters and caught terminator genisys to kill time- shit almost put me to sleep. I couldn't even remember the title of the movie, had to google it just now.

terminator franchise really needs to end.
    yes, that bad if you have any attachment to the OG entries.

Genysis was a crap movie but I didn't really take it serious so I saw it like a work of fan fiction, a self parody of itself. It had some entertainment value.

This has entertainment value in spots but it just ****ing sucks. It tries to be the bona fide sequel to T2 and that's why it fails so heavy.

Not to mention that Justin Bieber chick was just the worst. THE WORST. She was a snarky, condescending piece of shit who acted tough but couldn't even fight for more than an hour before she needed her insulin shot Worst protector ever

yes, that bad if you have any attachment to the OG entries.

Genysis was a crap movie but I didn't really take it serious so I saw it like a work of fan fiction, a self parody of itself. It had some entertainment value.

This has entertainment value in spots but it just ****ing sucks. It tries to be the bona fide sequel to T2 and that's why it fails so heavy.
    gotcha bro. I'm not gonna act like the biggest terminator fan but I do appreciate a good sci-fi movie so I might've gone to see it on a whim - I'll keep my money, looks like this shit is a certified flop.

Not to mention that Justin Bieber chick was just the worst. THE WORST. She was a snarky, condescending piece of shit who acted tough but couldn't even figt for more than an hour before she needed her insulin shot Worst protector ever
    typical millenial snowflake hero, folds at the first hint of pressure.

this is what happens when swole arnold's role is offered up for diversity

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker
    Exactly.

Doesn't know the difference between forced propaganda and activism and a natural character/plot.
    Exactly. The sad part is that seems to be lost on many people as time goes on. Storytelling and art have been taking a back seat to brainwash propaganda for awhile, kinda depressing

Blockbusters used to be legit art, now there's def some nefarious shit going down. There probably was back growing up too, but it didn't come off as a priority and also wasn't hitting the audience like a sledgehammer

The 3rd Terminator wasn't outright terrible. I mean, it wasn't good, but still...

I have a new appreciation for T3 after the last couple movies. Jesus.

Last few terminators were pathetic.. I can't believe anyone watched the trailer for woke fate and decided to go pay and watch it

People don't care about these high budget "blockbusters" anymore, look at Gemini man.. they want a good story with decent characters, ie joker. Not sure why these retards havnt figured out the sjw agenda crap is turning people away in droves and costing them a ton of cash..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySic
    The 3rd Terminator wasn't outright terrible. I mean, it wasn't good, but still...
    It