Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: If you love Terminator, don't see the new one

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    If you couldn't tell this movie is sh*t from just watching the trailer then you're a retard.

Even the movie poster itself will tell you this movie is going to be sh*t. The people who made this movie have no interest in making a good film. They just want to push their feminist/SJW propaganda in every established franchise movies. Every modern blockbuster movie is like this, it's so ridiculous.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    If you couldn't tell this movie is sh*t from just watching the trailer then you're a retard.

Even the movie poster itself will tell you this movie is going to be sh*t. The people who made this movie have no interest in making a good film. They just want to push their feminist/SJW propaganda in every established franchise movies. Every modern blockbuster movie is like this, it's so ridiculous.

Is that supposed to be a trans in the middle??

T3 was not terrible........ ending was good as well

genesis and dark fate..... pure shit

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Is that supposed to be a trans in the middle??
    IT'S MAMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb6OpRfyLFo

Quote Originally Posted by coin24
    Last few terminators were pathetic.. I can't believe anyone watched the trailer for woke fate and decided to go pay and watch it

People don't care about these high budget "blockbusters" anymore, look at Gemini man.. they want a good story with decent characters, ie joker. Not sure why these retards havnt figured out the sjw agenda crap is turning people away in droves and costing them a ton of cash..
    It's a novelty thing. Me and my boys love Arnold lol I've been on his podcast few times and somehow there's always some kind of Arnold/Terminator/Predator ref

Shit, we even paid to go see the movie Last Stand when it dropped because it was one of Schwarzenegger's first ones after his term

Yeah, this really was worse than I thought with the leftist bullshit. The Mexican character even has a line something like, "Try not to be so white." while trying to get through a Mexican market or some shit. I guess it was somewhat harmless but usually lines like that are comedic in tone and this was deadass.
    Last edited by ROCSteady; 11-03-2019 at 11:24 AM.

I saw the trailer once .. and that was enough of that movie for me

It's crazy how they keep trying to make a relevant franchise out of two perfect movies

let the terminator movies die

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalm
    I'm not saying this is a bad movie, haven't seen it yet. Just replying to Keep it Real about how this movie is a vehicle for SJW when the franchise already started off as one.
    I think people are ok with a feminist theme as long as it's not extremely forced

National High School Star

that T movie with Christian Bale as John Connor has great potential and could've handled well with a respectable director other than the actual one

Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Crazy how many Terminators there are. There was always 2 and then a 3rd came after many years. Now we have 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Bawkish
    that T movie with Christian Bale as John Connor has great potential and could've handled well with a respectable director other than the actual one
    I know. I was pumped when I heard he was cast as John...Bale playing Batman & John Connor? That was my childhood obsessions.

Unfortunately, the movie was bland and Bale didn't give a shit about giving an elite performance

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

I don't know why everyone dumps on T3. Sure it had the misfortune of following up one of the greatest sci-fi flicks ever, but it's merits were still true to the foundation of the story.
    Plus the ending was great.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
    I don't know why everyone dumps on T3. Sure it had the misfortune of following up one of the greatest sci-fi flicks ever, but it's merits were still true to the foundation of the story.
    Plus the ending was great.
    yes, even Tarantino loves it

Ultimately the problem with the Terminator series after the first sequel is that you can only rehash the same plot so many different ways. For me personally even though Terminator: Salvation failed, the reason in my mind that it's the best movie between T:3, T:Genysis, T: Dark Fate and itself is that it tried to separate itself from the same plot. Terminator(s) are sent in time to protect someone. Salvation had hope, but the script for the second half of the movie severely lacked. Bale has John Connor was fine, I didn't mind Worthington either...but Skynet consciousness was laughable and the ending was meh. Still better for me personally than everything after T:2.

Post T2 sequel main issues.

Rise of the Machines: Nick Stahl was an awful, distracting departure from Furlong's version. There was a cheap made-for-tv sheen to the whole production, too much levity, and a poor followup to the T-1000. Bitch was wack.

Salvation: Uninspired performances, didn't fit the version of the future that fascinated us, bland color grading palette..really just bland in all ways haha. We did not need Terminator eels lmao.

Genysis: Lol the whole thing just couldn't be taken seriously. The WORST recasting in film history, the most silly and convoluted writing ever for a time travel movie (which is quite the feat), John Connor mashed Skynet tech, blown.
    Arnold coming out of the battle with a T-1000 arm? Blown.

There were a few things I liked about each but they all suck lol the bar was set impossibly high