Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: The Snowflake test

If you believe millionaires or billionaires owe you anything, you

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

[QUOTE=CelticBaller]If you believe millionaires or billionaires owe you anything, you

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    If you believe millionaires or billionaires owe you anything, you’re a snowflake

Also if you got a liberal arts degree in something like “gender studies” you’re a snowflake
    I think it just comes down to working hard.

if someone doesn't work hard every day but they complain about the world around them - they need to shut the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck up.

people that complain constantly about millenials are just as annoying millenial snowflakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    That right there makes me want to punch one of them snowflakes in the face.
    you're a weak bitch. you're not punching anyone in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    it's not "believing in the college system" or taking loans out for fun like you're implying - high schools themselves funnel intelligent people into universities because "that's what responsible intelligent people do."

implying it's a teenagers fault for trying to go to school and do the right thing and stay on the straight and narrow - that's just ridiculous.

and not everyone has the option of mooching off of parents. I paid most of my student loans off even though my parents passed away while I was young and I've supported myself in every single way since I was 18 working since I was 16 - and now I move up the ladder every year or two while winning at every aspect of my life and I party all the time while I'm handling my career.

trust me dude. you can't tell me shit. you're probably another one of those guys I was referring to with a soft life.
    College professors and lenders lie to kids telling them that they can pay off their student loans very quickly once they get out into the work force. It's a flat out lie. The funneling doesn't matter, I have not problem with that it's the lies that are the problem. Just be honest with the kid that if he takes that loan, he's in for some hardship of paying it back. Also lenders will sneak in loans that you didn't even ask for. It should be illegal to do this, but it's not.
    Last edited by egokiller; 11-06-2019 at 11:13 AM.

people that complain constantly about millenials are just as annoying millenial snowflakes.

you're a weak bitch. you're not punching anyone in the face.

First one I'd knock out is your Muzzie ass. And smack your mom too. That cow.

First one I'd knock out is your Muzzie ass. And smack your mom too. That cow.
    you wouldn't do shit bitch. you're softer than cookie dough.

I'd backhand your whiny bitch-ass into a coma.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    College professors and lenders lie to kids telling them that they can pay off their student loans very quickly once they get out into the work force. It's a flat out lie. The funneling doesn't matter, I have not problem with that it's the lies that are the problem. Just be honest with the kid that if he takes that loan, he's in for some hardship of paying it back. Also lenders will sneak in loans that you didn't even ask for. It should be illegal to do this, but it's not.
    it's truly the scam of our generation. and the only winners are the universities handing out useless degrees.

the number one tip I give kids is telling them if they're going to school, to make sure it's for something STEM or business related. otherwise I tell kids to start calling businesses right out of highschool and asking how they can help, and taking any job and working their way up.

that's how you TRULY get a leg-up nowadays. hitting the workforce in sales right out of highschool.

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    You can easily pay your student loans if you maximize your roi when going into college

For example: getting a business degree from a 30k program, you can easily land a 60k+ a year job and pay your student loans in 3 years or so

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    You can easily pay your student loans if you maximize your roi when going into college

For example: getting a business degree from a 30k program, you can easily land a 60k+ a year job and pay your student loans in 3 years or so
    30k yes, but I'm talking about these advisors that tell these kids to just take out 100K because paying it back is no problem.

What I did was found a place that would pay for my STEM degree in full other than books. Then when I graduated I had no debt and a 4 year head start with all that job experience over any 22 year old that graduated college in my field and didn't work full time while doing so. I realize that there's circumstances at play here, but if you don't ask, you don't know. These kids aren't being told to be aggressive and seek out fortune 500 programs with paid schooling. They aren't being told to reach out to the parents of their friends that work at these places to seek these opportunities.
    Last edited by egokiller; 11-06-2019 at 01:45 PM.

you wouldn't do shit bitch. you're softer than cookie dough.

I'd backhand your whiny bitch-ass into a coma.

I'd shove a needle so far down your steroid junkie eyeballs that the juice will be dripping out the back of your skull.

One round with me and your heart will explode. You're nothing more than a pathetic addict.

I'd shove a needle so far down your steroid junkie eyeballs that the juice will be dripping out the back of your skull.

One round with me and your heart will explode. You're nothing more than a pathetic addict.
    that's enough out of you woman. you can go back to reading your romance novels and engaging in the other wild fantasies that you love to delude yourself with.

P.S. I'll the beat the dogshit out of you

That right there makes me want to punch one of them snowflakes in the face.
    People, who are bothered by people they don't interact with, but exist somewhere, are the biggest snowflakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive
    People, who are bothered by people they don't interact with, but exist somewhere, are the biggest snowflakes.

People that are bothered by other people who are bothered by people they don't interact with, but exist somewhere, are the biggest snowflakes.

NBA rookie of the year AlternativeAcc.'s Avatar

People that are bothered by other people who are bothered by people they don't interact with, but exist somewhere, are the biggest snowflakes.

Brutal!

Don't do em like that Patty!